The Salted Bong!

infinitylimit

Alright, some of you might of figured this out already or heard of this already. So I'm always in search of fun new ways to smoke out of my same old bong. Well I was watching mythbusters about cooling beer, and it turns out that saltwater and ice cools it the fastest, because of the saltwater lowers the melting point of ice. ANYway, was rambling...

So I cleaned my bong really nice, but this time in cleaning I used hot water with salt rinse, and then I put cool water ice and salt in the chamber and toked up.

It had a smooth pull, I was pretty impressed and a nice salty after taste. I thought that wasn't too bad. So this stuff I'm smokin is "Train Wreck", anyone anyone?

And if you really dig, do the semi-sweet chocolate chips afterward, salt and sugar :Rasta:

Maybe I shout use A1 Steaksauce...

A1, that's straight weird... I suppose salt is too though. I don't know, just seemed like a good idea and the peeps here enjoyed it. Can 4 pot heads be wrong?

Oh and to that ocean water dood, I don't know the salinity of oceanwater I think is signficantly less than that of what a can of morton can do.

why not get a steak too and shuve it in there o_O

infinitylimit said:
A1, that's straight weird... I suppose salt is too though. I don't know, just seemed like a good idea and the peeps here enjoyed it. Can 4 pot heads be wrong?

basically what everyones saying is dont put anything but good ol' H2O in your glass

Don't things like mouthwash and fruit juice make your waterpipe all sticky inside? Yuck! I just use really cold plain water out of the fridge. Although, I have a well at my house so my water may taste better than city water.

I saw that episode. Never thought of putting salt in a bong with the ice though. I don't think I would find that salty after taste very pleasant.I'll stick to super cooled water since I don't yet have another bong.

Yeah I don't know, I've been using warm water and salt rinse on my bong's as long as I can remember it, it helps clean them and then you just rinse the salt out. I also use iso alcohol on my glass bowl with q-tips.

I guess I just decided I wanted to try the supercool water. I can get the water down to 24 degrees by adding salt. The taste isn't bad, I actually enjoy it, it's kinda like eating potatoe chips.

So yeah I suppose you people can be happy with your steak and potatoes.

Back
Top Bottom