Bong vs Vape

mavmavv

First off, great forum, Ive learned a ton from this place over the last few months, im still a pretty new stoner, been smoking for 6 months or so now.

Anyways, just got a new Herbal Aire 2.1, and im a little disappointed with it. Its a smooth rip, but the results arent as good as the bong. Its a lighter high, but is pretty short.

Are there better techniques to vaping? Im using bags currently.

:thanks:

i have a vaporizer and love it. I get super duper high( I am now actually). I really like it plus for me it lasts a lot longer than smoking. I am using a whip style vaporizer. I can adjust the temp all the way to burning the weed if I feel like smoking it I notice I get different highs at different temps maybe try changing your temp maybe.

Well, ive only really used it for a day. Ill have to experiment with it, it will just be another tool in the arsenal :D

vaping is better because it just burns just the THC crystals on your bud; rather then a bong you are burning everything, and inhaling smoke. and the THC is what gets you high, so yea. pretty self-explanatory

Maybe I need to try the whip so I can get a good rip.

It would most likely be your temperature. I am pretty sure a good temp is between 190-197, but make sure it doesnt burn. try and play around with it, once you get the perfect temperature you should be very happy with the effects.

yeah, ive been starting it at 350* and finishing it off around 400* which is pretty close to your numbers in F.

So, I just took another try at the vape. I went to around 375F, filled the bag up nice, and then took some nice rips.

I must say im pretty dang high, but its a very sharp high, almost medical. Lol.

well, I used a lightbulb vape once, and I got madd ripped. but soon you should find the perfect temp and then happy vaping! but how would you say so far, is it stronger then using your bong?

well, I used a lightbulb vape once, and I got madd ripped. but soon you should find the perfect temp and then happy vaping! but how would you say so far, is it stronger then using your bong?

Well, yesterday all afternoon after work I was smoking (stomach is in bad shape after the superbowl) and the vape just didnt seem to sustain after a while. Its definitely a very aware high for me. Maybe its just the stuff im smoking.

Bong hits definitely give me that overload groggy feeling which is sometimes more fun. So each seems to have its pros and cons.

I feel like I could vape all day and never really have it "hit me" and need to rest or veg out on the couch. Only time will tell though. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom