Question about Vapes

BayAreaStoner

Im so new to this and maybe this is a silly question but oh well Im stoned.. lol
So my son had alot of asthma when he was smaller and we had to get one of those nebulizer machines...
So I was looking online at 420's Vape sponsors, and these things look like my sons nebulizer machine. Isn't it the same thing. And umm when u smoke out of a vaporizer is it liquid?? oh man please dont laugh hehehe! *blushing*

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Im gonna be known as the random question girl lmao..
stay high!!

I don't know anything about the nebulizer, but a when you vaporize the weed, you're heating the THC (plus some other things) enough to change it into a gas which you inhale..so no, the vapor is not a liquid.

I assume part of the reason you're asking about vaporizers is because of your kids. I don't know if you were thinking of this, but vaporizing would definitely help hide the fact that you smoke...they wouldn't smell anything; the only telltale sign would be your red eyes ;)

Hope that helps at least a little bit :)

High BayAreaStoner,

The parts of the Cannabis that give you the desired effect are called Cannabinoids. THC is the primary psychoactive component but also CBD and CBN. There's over 60 of them all in all, and they're not all fully understood yet - and their still finding and classifying them.

The cool thing is that these components are activated and change phase (turn to vapor / smoke) at a much lower temperature than the rest of the plant material.

Essentially, you can get all the goodies out of the bud without the need to catch it on fire.

This way you avoid any of the combustion byproducts in the smoke and still get the full high.

Many vape users advocate the taste improvement; it's not the same

Back
Top Bottom