Glass bowls VS. hot and cold

atomsk132

i smoke out of my glass pipe more then anything and i have to smoke outside and its kinda cold right now where i live. its about in the 40s or 30s at night when i smoke and i was wandering, if my pipe gets cold while im outside and go to light it up if the heat from the lighter might break or crack it? :bongrip:

and also does anyone here watch weeds and if so what do you thing about it?
i just started watching it not to long ago im up to s3 e11 and its like the best show ever :grinjoint:

oh and :thanks: to everyone:)

That should be fine, I've smoked glass in below freezing temps a few times and it was fine.

Also, I love Weeds :D I watched the first 5 seasons over the summer but haven't seen any since then

I LOVE smoking out of a cold pipe. I work outside so I smoke in the cold quite a bit, and I swear it's a smoother hit. Good stuff.

Good quality glass won't break. I had bong water that froze in my car overnight (fuckin Nebraska... ugh) and I wanted to toke so I took it inside and ran hot water through it to melt the ice. No signs of damage at all!

Good quality glass won't break. I had bong water that froze in my car overnight (fuckin Nebraska... ugh) and I wanted to toke so I took it inside and ran hot water through it to melt the ice. No signs of damage at all!

oh geez! That sounds a bit scary. I would of freaked out... Hot water huh? I be afraid of it shattering... Sounds like a quality bong to me :grinjoint:

yea man i want a bong that can take that :roorrip: lol. i only payed $16 for my bowl and its really good and its thick glass its name is the ever lasting gobstopper lol :grinjoint:

yea man i want a bong that can take that :roorrip: lol. i only payed $16 for my bowl and its really good and its thick glass its name is the ever lasting gobstopper lol :grinjoint:

Nice... My new fav bowl is Nice and thick. A very prestigious grower out in CA who is also a mod on my old site blew it for me. He even shipped it for free. 15$

nice dude. i wish i knew where i could get a custom bowl made.

This is the dudes marketplace site site...I bet he could hook you up if you ask him. Just don't ask for a bong :)
but colors, syles, and whatever I bet he could do.

cool cool dude oh yea and thank you to everyone that has posted back to me in this thread:) its been helpful :thanks:

would your lips stick to a metal bowl? (sorry im from florida i dont know these things)
below 32f

Hahaha A little Christmas Story Action....

Call in the Fire Dept! lol

I don't think so. I have a metal bowl that I bring up into trees with me when I got a big pruning job... Never had an issue before. Althouth it was always in my pocket so I never let it get too cold...

would your lips stick to a metal bowl? (sorry im from florida i dont know these things)
below 32f

i think it would only happen is it were at freezing point or lower outside and your pipe were that cold as well your lips would have to be wet to.

Back
Top Bottom