Bonnaroo!

kronikONLY

If you ever get the chance to go... DO IT!!!
It was a wonderful time full of great people and music. Got a chance to see Atmosphere, Tom Petty and gang, BUDDY GUY, Phil Lesh and co., the Flecktones, some Damian Marley, Claypool twice (once with his "fancy" band and once with Oysterhead), The Magic Numbers, and the Codetalkers.
Beautiful Alabama scenery!
dankity_037.jpg

Breakfast of champs: Homemade pancakes, a white russian, and a nice hearty bowl of greens.
dankity_035.jpg

Pics of the fat, dank quarter I scored after scouring 3rd and 5th Avenues at Roo for hours. The dude just walked right up to our camp and sold us some GAHREEENZ.

dankity_0421.jpg

dankity_0431.jpg

dankity_0561.jpg

dankity_0441.jpg

nice, if it wasnt so far away I would definatly go. Sounds like you had a blast and nice pics

whoa defenitley looks like u had a great time its really wierd man i just got back from eating pancakes from ihop lol.

my buddies made the trip, i couldnt because of work, but i've heard some crazy stories.. i heard Pettys light show was unreal.. damian marley is definatly tight, he's got some real fresh music.. i know this is the wrong forum but check out Josh Ritter's new album.. real chill shit

Back
Top Bottom