Bonza Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't comment on viability at present but as for communication and delivery I cannot fault Bonza - top marks! 3 orders all through successfully with freebies outnumbering ordered seeds, thanks to their promotion. I've quite an awesome little collection of beans now. Go Buddy i'd say, worked for me.

Great work Bonza! Would recommend to anyone.

I have ordered from them at least 3 times to take part in the crazy freebies they have. I have had absolutely no issues, all seeds have germinated so far, so I have to give them the highest kudos. If you can wait until they are running a promo with freebies that you are interested in, you can get killer deals.

in need of beans and my old stand by herbies is out with issues
like to use sponsors of 420mag
gonna try bonza...be back with results soon i hope

ok cannot speak of germination rates yet
ordered from bonza Jan 28(it was a friday evening so i actually did not expect immediate response)
it was sent out on Feb 3 and i got everything today Feb 9
everything looks good and proper, no free seeds but did not expect any as there was a 25% discount on all
no breeder packs either but i live with this fact and am happy
thanks to Bonza and may everyone have the same success when dealing with them

My friend placed small order (5 beans) to test the out.Arrived 10 days later (cheapest shipping method,untracked.We both use this because we feel there is less chance for seizure due to the larger volume of mail,it's less cost and we are 4 for 4,,,,3 with herbies,1 with bonza.) Stealth was decent,3 freebies and good communication.We always used Herbies but since the credit card debacle it is too inconvenient.The last time I talked to him all 5 beans popped and he had nothing but good things to say about BONZA

I just placed an order with at the end of February, and received 6 free seeds. I have ordered from them prior and everyone of the 10 seeds I ordered grew beautiful. I already have a mother of Money Maker and White Lemon. Here are some pics of them.

I have had no problems with them they actually called me to make sure my order was received.

Money_Maker_Bonza.JPG

they dicked me around my first order was fine the second order took way longer than they said and half the seeds would not germ all the free seeds were mixed together with no way to tell what was what when I contacted the company they said they might help me out on my next order yes the only way they would make good on my old order was to spend more money with them ive been growing since 76 so I knda know what I'm doing so its not me

Sorry about the long time in responding was not in town for a few days.

I don't understand about Bonza Seed they have been nothing but nice and helpful when I have had to deal with them.
There was a problem with my second order chose no shipping but because of the amount of the order had to pay shipping. Which was not a problem but they contacted me about this. Then called a week later to make sure I received my order just like the first time.

I wish I would have kept the packaging it came in, It came in a cardboard box inside was a plastic smartphone protector and the seeds.
Will attach photos of how the seeds were packaged and how they are doing.

Maybe you will want to contact the rep on this website he is new and would want to rectify this, it is worth a try.
Seedlings_growing_from_Bonza.jpg
Containers_seeds_came_in.jpg
Actual_Seed_Order.jpg
6_free_seeds_labeled.jpg
Seedlings_from_Bonza_different_types.jpg

Have only dealt with Bonza, they were great. No issues whatsoever, and was delivered with no issues. I did pay extra for guaranteed delivery and it was delivered. I recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom