My experience with Bonza

I have ordered from Bonza 3 times in 12 months. Each time the order came in a timely manner, I also received the free seeds when you spend a certain amount every time. The only problem I had was the 2nd order, none of my berry bombs lived past 2 weeks. A total of 4 seedlings. I online chatted with them while placing the 3rd order, not only did they replace the loss but they also tossed in a few sample promotion packs. I have referred several people to them and nobody had a problem with the orders or germing the seeds. Out of 150 seeds, maybe 7 didn't live past 2 weeks.......

I am sure the way someone approaches that makes a bit of difference too. If you went in all,, " your stuff is $#%@$%@#$%, they died after two weeks, POS, $%%@#$%@#$5, ".. they probably would have been like, F off,,lol but go in with respect, ask for help, and wow, you get more than what you even hoped for, ,,, too many people (myself included) rip CS reps apart for no real good reason... makes their job difficult. (I run the phone systems for a call center, so I see the other side of a typical CS rep's daily hell)

and to be honest, after two weeks? they were growing for 2 weeks and died? Like they germed, sprouted, and grew for two weeks? i would think that was environment not seeds, IMO anyways, surprised to hear that they would replace them, that's pretty impressive. Unless you are saying they didn't sprout after two weeks,, and then, yeah seeds, but still cool they replaced them.

I can say it was not 420 that did any of this..it was one of the other popular 2. people will always have a bad or unsatisfactory experience with any said place, but I find it odd how they went behind my back to release my personal info to a sponsor because I was rightfully critical of them, in a respectful manner mind you. I wont trust any forum anymore and for this I have already taken appropriate measures to alert certain places of bonza seeds. It actually turned me off from even ordering online anymore.

I had a bad experience with Bonza also. Took forever to get my stuff but not only that. I was short like 19 cents and they would not send me the extras. The response was well you were 19 cents short that's it. I would have gladly gave them a extra buck had I known this. Them and CKS are terrible plain and simple!!

I am sure the way someone approaches that makes a bit of difference too. If you went in all,, " your stuff is $#%@$%@#$%, they died after two weeks, POS, $%%@#$%@#$5, ".. they probably would have been like, F off,,lol but go in with respect, ask for help, and wow, you get more than what you even hoped for, ,,, too many people (myself included) rip CS reps apart for no real good reason... makes their job difficult. (I run the phone systems for a call center, so I see the other side of a typical CS rep's daily hell)

and to be honest, after two weeks? they were growing for 2 weeks and died? Like they germed, sprouted, and grew for two weeks? i would think that was environment not seeds, IMO anyways, surprised to hear that they would replace them, that's pretty impressive. Unless you are saying they didn't sprout after two weeks,, and then, yeah seeds, but still cool they replaced them.

I went in with respect, and completely got ignored. No comment about incomplete orders or the fact my seeds were mixed up inside their little seed wheel thing. No comment about the missing free seeds which were a lot of the reason for me trying them out. Not a big deal. I just won't ever do business with them again when I can do business with Seedsman and Gorilla Seeds, both of them are extremely helpful with any issues, very quick, sent all the seeds that I ordered, gave the freebies that they said they would, didn't mix seeds up with different strains, etc.

that sucks van stank, I can only speak for my experience,,, but I have not even cracked open the seed pod yet, it is stilll vacuum sealed. I need to clear out my tent before i can start playing with these.. but I will report back how they were packed, and if they have any issues growing/germing

I hope your seeds are where they say they are and in the correct numbers. I ordered a bunch of different strains. In one of the wheels I was supposed to have 3 of one strain and 2 or 3 of another strain and when I carefully opened it up, one strain had 4 seeds and the other strain had 1 or 2 seeds and despite my best effort to try and tell a difference between those 4 seeds I couldn't. Other strains were incomplete (missing seeds....was supposed to have 3 but only had 2). I realize that crap happens, I am not necessarily expecting perfection, but I expect a company to try to make any mistakes right. I know a lot of people have had good experiences with them and I hope all the 420 people will have great experiences with them!

I am currently having an issue with my last order. I will see how they respond before I go into details. Give them a chance to fix the problem. :circle-of-love::peace:

Good call, and good luck on having them fix your issue Dave.

Should have explained the 2 weeks problem better....1.the seeds germed in the wet papertowel.2. placed in their pots with soil.3. The initial spear leaves appeared, and then the stem of the plants got real narrow, as if dehydrating. 4. Dead 2 days later. Repeated the process over and got the exact same result. Since no other of the strains experienced this, I believe that the particular batch of seeds from the berry bomb strain, at that time...where either old, or not left to fully mature on the parent plant.

Back
Top Bottom