Boost Chemical when to use?

Hi :420:
I just got some ionic boost for flowering, The plants growing in canna coco and been using the a+b throughout with great results. They are 2 week into actual flowering now, coming along nice.
My question is, on the Ionic boost it says give it the last 4 week of flowering t 1ml per L. Can I use the boost earlier as i want to flus last 2 week, also do I continue to feed with the a+b as well as the boost?:morenutes:

Any help much appreciated, thank you :thanks:

I know im best using a bloom as well as the boost but i dont have one, I have: Canna a+b
Bio bizz-Bio grow
Ionic Boost

"Add Ionic® PK Boost at the rate of 1ml per liter or 3/4 teaspoon per gallon to nutrient solution every week during fruiting and/or flowering cycle. Increase to 2ml per liter or 1.5 teaspoons per gallon in the final three weeks prior to harvest."

Looks like you're going to use it all of flower, then increase last three weeks of it's life.

If you want to flush for two weeks you'll just have to use final two weeks prior to harvest.

I would continue to use your base nutrients as well. Just watch PPM that you feed and look to your plants to let you know if it was acceptable or not.

Back
Top Bottom