Help using Canna products!

420Girl

Hi all,

Just bought Canna Boost Accelerator and PK 13/14. Made up 2ml/litre of Boost (minimum recommended by Canna), gave to my girls last night along with their regular feed of chilli nutes which they seem to enjoy, and today they all have nute burn. I majorly watered down the nutes for their water today and didn't give them any Boost. I'm going to mix up the PK to give to them tomorrow.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? If Boost just makes them absorb so much that they get nute burn then I don't understand how it's different from just giving them more nutes?

Also not sure how much PK to water them with so I'm gonna mix up even less than what Canna recommend and hope for the best. I really don't wanna hurt them during week 4 of flower! Poor little sensitive souls they are.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

:Namaste:

I've heard lots of great things about canna and will most likely try it once my other stuff runs out, I think a good rule of thumb is go with 50% of what the bottle says to start out, and some cautious people go less, as for the boost, when you are using some additives with your normal feed, it is recommended that you cut the normal feed strength 50%,

Sent from my iPhone using 420

i run the canna line alongside advanced nutrients.

when i start my boost is 2nd week of flower at (1ML per L) then every week after go up 0.5ml at week 7 you will be at (4ML per 1L).

then i start my pk 13/14 5th week of flower starting at (1ML per 1L) then the week after till week 7 is (1.5ML per 1L).

some say run the pk from week one but i only stick to what i no.

Thank you so much for your help folks. I also keep reading that PK should only be given for one week but I'm going to try going for a little longer. I'm not sure what the reasoning is behind using it for one week only, if plants need more p&k to make buds then I don't know why you wouldn't use it for the majority of the flowering stage, but I guess there must be a reason!

BTW what medium are you using, Higher? I should have mentioned I'm growing in coco.

:thanks:

i grow with coco medium, 70/30 perlite mix.
if you use canna a&b go steady with them, i wouldnt go full (4ML to 1L) like it says, iv went to 3.0-3.2ml anything over is catastrophic with nute burn.
if you want a feed schedule iv got my own iv used and never had no problems with, no nute burns neither.

i grow with coco medium, 70/30 perlite mix.
if you use canna a&b go steady with them, i wouldnt go full (4ML to 1L) like it says, iv went to 3.0-3.2ml anything over is catastrophic with nute burn.
if you want a feed schedule iv got my own iv used and never had no problems with, no nute burns neither.

That would be awesome, thanks Higher! I'm not using Canna A+B, no, I'm using chilli nutes by Growth Technology. Next time I'm gonna use A+B though so I'm using Canna for the entire thing.

this schedule was and still is used for my RQS northern lights.
STAGE 18/6

week 1-2: (1.5ML A+B) (3.5ML rhizotonic)

week 3: (2ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B)

week 3: (2.75ML A+B)

STAGE FLOWERING

Week 1: (3ML A+B) (1.5ML VOODOO JUICE)

WEEK 2-4: (3.2ML A+B) (2ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML BIG BUD)

WEEK 5: (3.2ML A+B) (2.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75ML PK)

WEEK 6: (3.2ML A+B) (3ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1ML PK)

WEEK 7: (2.5ML A+B) (3.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1.5ML PK)

WEEK 8: (2ML A+B) (4ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY)

We grow in a homemade organic soil ,and will use the Canna Bio vega, Bio Rhizotonic,Bio Flores, and the Bio Boost as well as a molasses . The molasses is 1 tablespoon per gallon,and the nutes can be used up to 3 times a week, however we usually hit the plants with the nutes only once a week in veg and maybe twice a week in flower with this feed schedule. Our soil at the end of the grow will usually contain earthworms and to us that means a healthy soil as they were not there when we started. With the soil mix alone that we use I have grown some very nice plants with just watering but feel that especially in Flower that the nutes do help with weight. Our setup is a 9 x 10 room with a 10 x 3 table ,sealed room CO2,open hood on a light mover using 600 watt in veg and a 1000 watt in flower. Hope this may help and Happy Growing ..

i follow cultivators journel schedule on water only enough so the plant will need watered again the following day.

coco should always be watered daily as when the coco drys up thats when salt build up starts burning the root system.

my auto northern lights get 1L a day.:thumb:

i wont buy seeds from any other seed bank there prics and freebies are great! also there great strains!

they have been on 18/6 but now there on 16/8, im giving them nutes till a week on sunday then the 2 weeks flush i will run them 24/0 to finish them.

how are yours getting on?

They're great aren't they :D Ah that's interesting. They're doing okay thanks, nute burn doesn't seem to be any worse and I've given them their first PK feeding so we'll see how that comes on. I haven't updated my journal in a couple days because not much is happening at the moment. Maybe will update tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom