Bowl trimmers

Nice! looks really similar to the cut i got. shes special! I am debating on ordering jelly breath next.

I just ran OGKB IX (kush breath) indoors and out. Not as good as the others I've ran from in house.

Decent hauls fast enough finish. Want to get a faster finish add some malted barley ground fine 1/2 to 1 cup at flip or up pot should do ya 15-20% faster finish and frosty nugs.

I have a couple electric bowl trimmers. They trim best with almost dry bud and almost full speed. I go forward and reverse 2 times for about 30-45 seconds each way. I remove the dry trim plate when I use it. All the way dry buds turn too much to dust and wet takes too long and always cleaning resin build up. I don't mind hand trimming for a bit but with 2000 plants I wouldn't be done until next year! Lol

Do you guys remember back in about 1989 the Mexican brown weed turned into almost green bud? I was good friends with a major grower from Mexico and I turned him on to a handful of seeds from some green bud I had collected from over the years. The next year he came back with the Mexican almost green bud! Much better quality than the old brown.

Do you guys remember back in about 1989 the Mexican brown weed turned into almost green bud? I was good friends with a major grower from Mexico and I turned him on to a handful of seeds from some green bud I had collected from over the years. The next year he came back with the Mexican almost green bud! Much better quality than the old brown.

I remember when it was possible to get some pretty awesome Mexican landrace seeds by buying a poke of really cheap, yeah. You're bragging about helping to piss all over that?

He's got 2 bowl trimmers electric even and 2000 plants. Is it the green or the brown, thats the question??

Acapulco Gold....

Highland Oaxaca Gold and Chiapan. Guerreran, Nayarit, Michoacan, Oaxacan, and Sinoalan. There was still some pretty psychedelic bud grown in the Cali Hills region of Columbia in the '80s, but you had to live there or have a relative who was employed by one of Uncle Sam's shadier agencies to get it. My cousin once told me that it was the real Punta Roja. It might not have been fourtyeleven percent THC - but it sure was the finest kind. Some decent stuff from Central America, too. Probably all gone now.

yum yum yum I'm growing for the gold.

Plastic is the new gold. Is it better to have smoked and lost than to have never smoked at all? I'm starting to think, "No." Because every conversation that begins with, "I remember..." ends with, <SIGH>."

<SIGH>.

Lol I have a good friend that was in the import biz back in the late 70s early 80s. He's got some good stories. His run was South Fla to east coast college towns and Mich State.

I mention Punta Roja an he just smiles.

His go to is Durban... wont stop pestering me to grow it.

Landrace aint easy to grow indoors.

Yeah you can talk about it but have any of you ever grown 2000 plants at once before that looked like these?

Attachments

• 20200824_111814.jpg
    20200824_111814.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 72
  • 20200822_195129.jpg
    20200822_195129.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
Yeah you can talk about it but have any of you ever grown 2000 plants at once before that looked like these?

How was the harvest and what strains were you running?? Is that all the same gear or did you mix it up?

Harvest was good had problem with caterpillars but buds were nice and healthy. The strain is Super CBG and it tested out at 18+% and is THC compliant at 0.18% total THC.
Nice congrats. You in a state that is doing pilot program thru the Farm Bill?? Did they help with costs .... how did you harvest your crop?

WA state licensed thru WSDA 2018 rules. No help from any agencies just my sister and I. We harvested it as smokable flower and biomass. Ended up with over 300 lbs. Of nice flower and a bunch of biomass. Harvested all by hand. Way too much work! Lol

I gotta wear them or I become like Clark Griswald from Christmas Vacation. Can’t get the sticky of the fingers, no matter what soap I use on my hands.
On one of trims, outdoor grown, I ended up "chewing" most of the skin off my fingers trying to clean them off. Try using vegetable oil/olive oil or another type, seems to clean well enough to be able to soap and water after and good to go.

Back
Top Bottom