Bowl trimmers

depends on your quality. You have craft grown organic..... That gets hand trimmed. You have a ship ton of middies go for it.

Personally, hand trimming if you've never done it before its a right of passage.

I just used a bowl trimmer for my first time. It was on dry cured bud. My first attempt i went to ling n fucked up my bud. Second run was pretty good. I did 10 cranks one way, 10 cranks the other. Did 80% of the work. I have a trim bag showing up Monday or Tuesday I am going to try. Been hearing lots of good things.

Well for me its what is the first thing someone sees when they look at my flowers. So yeah its important for bag appeal. Nothing says crappy weed like a big flower covered in leaves or even half leaves.

Well for me its what is the first thing someone sees when they look at my flowers. So yeah its important for bag appeal. Nothing says crappy weed like a big flower covered in leaves or even half leaves.

With the risk of offending those that leave a lot of sugar leaves on their bud. I 100% agree. I didn't spend months growing flowers to see dried crinkled leaves all over it.

With the risk of offending those that leave a lot of sugar leaves on their bud. I 100% agree. I didn't spend months growing flowers to see dried crinkled leaves all over it.

I've got a batch of bud that has had water leaves removed, big stems removed, dry and being cured. Ill run through trimbag Monday or Tuesday. I will post back with results.

depends on your quality. You have craft grown organic..... That gets hand trimmed. You have a ship ton of middies go for it.

Personally, hand trimming if you've never done it before its a right of passage.
I believe my stuff to be quite good quality haha. O believe me I spent 20 hours hand trimming the final product this week. Thats the reason I am looking for a solution. Watch my journal later I am going to update with some pictures

I just used a bowl trimmer for my first time. It was on dry cured bud. My first attempt i went to ling n fucked up my bud. Second run was pretty good. I did 10 cranks one way, 10 cranks the other. Did 80% of the work. I have a trim bag showing up Monday or Tuesday I am going to try. Been hearing lots of good things.
This is what I was thinking if I take it easy to start with a few turns and see how it turns out. I dont mind doing a little clean up as long as it eliminates the bulk of the dried leaves

This is what im dealing with lol

B054EA31-2789-409C-BEB6-88087EB83F2F.jpeg

good trimmers are costly. really good trimmers are heartstopping costly.

good trimmers are meant to process. they aren't meant to craft. at the point you need a trimmer it is sort of assumed you need the former over the latter. just keep it in mind.

Back
Top Bottom