Bowl trimmers

I have a bowl trimmer.... its still in the box on a shelf in the storage room.

And ... finally broke it out after a month of trimming. Hadda plant that was mostly LAF after I trimmed up the nuggage.

Outdoor plant that was 12 feet tall so she hadda lot of lower laf. Put that laf thru the bowl trimmer now its primo hash making goodness and not a pile of trash. So good for prepping for hash or concentrates for sure. Not so much for nugs. It ruins them.

I hate trimming, but don’t have enough to warrant the purchase of a trimmer. Solved my problem tho..my wife is a super trimmer and she finds it relaxing.

It depends on the leaf, but i don't fully trim my buds with NO issues with flavor or potency. You are cutting off thc if they are frosty sugar shake leaves close to the bud. The common misconception of pretty manicured buds versus leaving the sugar shake leaves intact has always been for bag appeal only(and what people are used to seeing). You are in fact cutting off the goodness for the sake of an aesthetically pleasing product. I still trim buds for a friend who is used to them looking a certain way... and I just vape his sugar shake laughing the entire time.

I 100% agree, and well put........ I don't sell it, and could give a crap what dumbasses think of the 'looks'......and after 7 months daily tending, I'll be damned if I am going to hack off all those wonderful sugar leaves covered in resin.

I'll painstakingly trim every flower by hand. It's a lot of work, but I know every bud's resin is mostly intact and most non resin covered leaf material is gone......

I tried out a bowl trimmer given to me, and while a cool gadget for sure, I was appalled at the destruction..

I 100% agree, and well put........ I don't sell it, and could give a crap what dumbasses think of the 'looks'......and after 7 months daily tending, I'll be damned if I am going to hack off all those wonderful sugar leaves covered in resin.

Dumbasses... wow! Sugar leaves are now better than the flowers? I prefer to puff the flower..if that makes me a dumbass well so be it. Been called a lot worse.

Ok! So I ran it back through. This bag is amazing!
Thanks for showing the results.

I sent Hybrid a link so she could check it out too.

Looks like it does a pretty good job.

I don't like being called a dumbass either.
Just because I prefer some nicely trimmed buds.
I use my sugar leaves are for edibles.

Back
Top Bottom