broken body

jd599

hi everyone glad to meet you.im new here i havnt smoked since back in the eary 70s. im back now because i have some major chronic pain issues.i have died 5 times so far,two heart attacks,four strokes,8th cranial nerve on both sides of the brain are damaged.and i also ended up getting a blood disorder called cepsus.that one killed me twice that time was really scary and rough.i was in a comma for three months and they put no supports on my feet and i ended up with drop foot really bad so my walking is hard to do not to mention my legs are deteriating.they have me on morphine 100mg at 300 pills a month thats 30000 mg amonth,and it is terring my stomsch lining all to pieces. i was wandering if there is a strong enough indica out there that would ease my pain up at all, im also diebetic so i have naropathy really bad on the sides of my legs and feet.the morphine works but the side effects are horrible.i know the medical weed of today say it can help the pain, but i dont know.any thoughts on the proper brand to grow or buy,and any thought on cost im on disability so income is not the best. any help would be greatly appreciated.yeah im a mess ha i just hope somthing out there can help with my problems.would love to get to sleep without hurting all night long.thanks for the help guys,oh yeah i might have a few problems,lol:thanks:

also guys i found a kids microscope at the dollar store and pulled out the little lens and it shoud the thc (tricomes) so clear it wasnt funny,beets my radio shack job by three times as much and only cost a dollar.you might want to check one out like i said only cost a dollar. enjoy folks. also i have never had a problem gettin anything from sensible seeds, they are very discrete.not to high on price of course thats been ages ago.

If you're on that much morphine then MJ isn't going to help except to help you get clean again and get your tolerance back where it belongs. Then after awhile the MJ will probably help.

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Sugget you check out the medical lounge Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Here's our ailment specific strain guide https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/medical-marijuana-strain-guide.131968/

I wish I could find an article I read, I believe by Dr. Earlyewine (SP?)

Asserting the compound effects (benefits) to patients with severe neuropathic pain. Essentially the study was demonstrating that the sum was greater than either of the two individually.

So a way to doctors to decrease opioid volume while improving the patients quality of life.

I'm paraphrasing here, wish I could find the report

hi 420 thanks for the advice but i have stopped taken morphine over 3 months ago ,because of the massive ammount i was on,i thought i had mentioned that sorry. the doctors just wanted to add more and i thought enough was enough. that is why i was asking about the indica i couldnt remember if it was that or sativa that helped with the pain issues anyway thanks again for the quick shoutout.have a good one .

Back
Top Bottom