Broken Branches

Hmmm...:hmmmm:

Since I got you here on this thread...

Have you read my other thread yet: My Drying Room ?

On the (my) very last post, the very last sentence...about it needing to be completely dark...??

What do you think?

Heading out the door, if I don't forget I'll check it this evening.

But... needing to be? I think Columbian Gold got to be that color because it was dried on the beach. I wouldn't recommend it, but... Anyway, have a great day bro.

I was choppin up some of this young bud to roll me up a nice doob...

Came across a fucking seed.

Partially developed. Can't be more precise. It did have something of a husk.

Gave it the pinch test.

Not viable, not that I thought it would be.

Must be some wild pollen floatin around this whole area.

None of my males got remotely matured enough to do any pollinating...unless they continued growing and making pollen underneath that real thick layer of "hot & steamy" compost and mulch I had covering them. No way pollen could survive that, regardless. Compost temps have been up in the 130~140's.

Then again...:laughtwo:

Just finished clipping the buds of one of the Mystery Queen 1's broken branches. Right now it weighs 3/4 of an oz. (21g). Still a bit moist.

Found what looks like a Tobacco Budworm crawling out of that lump of weed. Bad news. Fuck.

Anyways, here's some more pics:

DryingBuds_3.jpg
DryingBuds_4.jpg
DryingBuds_5.jpg
DryingBuds_6.jpg

I searched through all the buds I just showed you all and I've searched the branches that I've still got hangin right outside for those Tobacco Budworms. So far all I have found is only one worm. It was still quite young as hasn't done any apparent damage. Got me really concerned now with my 2 Queens.

Damn Moths. We got so many different Moths around here and apparently at least one of them, the Tobacco Budworm, really likes my plants. GRRRRRR!!!!
Dammit.

Back
Top Bottom