Broken roots

User4 20

Hello friends, just 2 weeks ago i bought 2 seeds to start my first experience with marijuana plants. Four days ago when i tried to transfer my plants from the seedling pot to the main pots one of my little plants just broke above the roots. Today i seen that the first leaves just turn into a brown-yellow-ish color and the roots are not growing. I start to research and i read that i should cut the yellow leaves and put plastic foil around that place to allow the plant to boost nutrients to the new leaves. I also put the plant into water to start the growing of the roots. I am not really sure that what i read is corect and i really need your help. Thank you and sorry if i made grammatical mistakes but i am not a native. I mare some photos and i attached them.

Attachments

• IMG_20200419_200026.jpg
    IMG_20200419_200026.jpg
    795.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20200419_195840.jpg
    IMG_20200419_195840.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
Welcome. When you start in a small container, do not try to transplant until you have to water just about every day. You can repair broken branches/stems with masking tape. You can make a splint if you have to. A week or 10 days later, it will be fine. That plant looks terminal.

Thank
Welcome. When you start in a small container, do not try to transplant until you have to water just about every day. You can repair broken branches/stems with masking tape. You can make a splint if you have to. A week or 10 days later, it will be fine. That plant looks terminal.
Thank you for your answer! What do you think is the best to do now: put it in water or plant in soil. I know that are really small chances for my plant to live but i want to make sure that i do everything!

Back
Top Bottom