Brown spots

Wank5ta1n

hello thank you and sorry if this has been coved befor

im getting brown spot's on my leave's and the tip's are going brown

iv check'd my ph and that seam's ok it's only happend since iv repainted my grow box i did leave it two day's befor i put my new plant in there im just wondering is it bad air or the new feed iv been using on her :S

ill up load a photo when i work out how lol less you can help work out my to up load photo's

thank you all teddy

Re: brown spot's

thank you pilot90

ill have a read though that and see if i can find out what it is
here is a photo i dont know if you can see it right but it's only very small on the two bottom leaves and it's only happend since i cleand out her grow room and painted it i did leave it to dry for two day's but on top of that iv changed her feed the shop didn't have what i was noramly useing and thought it mite be that

P230711_12_07_02_.jpg

thank you for your time teddy

Looks like it could be a Potassium deficiency. I recommend ensuring pH is optimal, and/or flushing/changing the reservoir. Pull off any of the bad leaves as well, you don't need them plus they'll just affect your overall grow feeling when you look at them.

thank you JJ Bones

ill do that first this :yahoo: flash the water/clean the reservoir and pull off them almost dead leaves
and see what happen's

thank you agen

Ok, If you can a bit more info would help, How old, what nutes have you given it & how much, Also it looks like youve got a CD covering the stem, if so have you thought about the possibility of burn spots from the light being reflected and turned into little lasers that can and will burn your plants. With the tips looking the way they do, It looks to me like a possibility of nute burn, If you,ve fed it a bit to much, or to early. Just some other things to look at.
Also, if you have fed it, what was the tds of the mix?

sorry i didn't think about giving more information...

er'm she will be four week's monday coming,
er'm iv given it (vitalink plant nutrition easy hydr growth feed) the reservoir is 3 leter and iv added 15ml of the feed, what do you mean tds? what's in the mix in the bottle?
the grow room tem is 28 degrees celsius,
i didn't think of the cd doing some think like that but ill keep it in mind thank you, i only put it over there to stop the light getting to the water and turning it green and corsing algae but ill change it and see if it help's

hello every one and thank you all for your help

after cleaning out the reservoir today and givein her fresh water i re calculated how much feed i should be adding to 3 letter's of water and i was putting to much in :adore: should have been only half what i put in 7.5ml think i need to read more befor doing thing's :oops:

thank you all agen teddy

hello thank you and sorry if this has been coved befor

im getting brown spot's on my leave's and the tip's are going brown

iv check'd my ph and that seam's ok it's only happend since iv repainted my grow box i did leave it two day's befor i put my new plant in there im just wondering is it bad air or the new feed iv been using on her :S

ill up load a photo when i work out how lol less you can help work out my to up load photo's

thank you all teddy

sounds like trouble to me. Some sort of nutrient issue. My guess is potassium.

Potassium is involved in maintaining the water status of the plant and the tugor pressure of it's cells and the opening and closing of the stomata. Potassium is required in the accumulation and translocation of carbohydrates. Lack of potassium will reduce yield and quality.
-
Older leaves are initially chlorotic but soon develop dark necrotic lesions (dead tissue). First apparent on the tips and margins of the leaves. Stem and branches may become weak and easily broken, the plant may also stretch. The plant will become susceptible to disease and toxicity. In addition to appearing to look like iron deficiency, the tips of the leaves curl and the edges burn and die.

Potassium - Too much sodium (Na) displaces K, causing a K deficiency. Sources of high salinity are: baking soda (sodium bicarbonate "pH-up"), too much manure, and the use of water-softening filters (which should not be used). If the problem is Na, flush the soil. K can get locked up from too much Ca or ammonium nitrogen, and possibly cold weather.
-
Usually not absorbed excessively by plants. Excess potassium can aggravate the uptake of magnesium, manganese, zinc and iron and effect the availability of calcium.

hello motherhugger and thank you, that has help't a lot...

i was useing water softner anti chlorine drops, So if flushed the grow media with fresh water and cleand out the reservoir and put fresh water in there as well with nothink in to flush all the water softner out and nutrient i think iv over feed her with, I was going to do this for two or three day's and see if it bring's her back to life, And see if her leave's start to pick back up, I had just gone back to water after her leaves started to drop but was still putting the softner in the water witch i think i may well now be after what you'v told me... :adore: thank you and thank you all for your help and suport :high-five: it very much appreciated

teddy

well id just like to thank every one for your help in bringing little miss stinky cheese back to life, i found out what it was in the end water softener and to much feed id calculated it wrong... iv flushed ti through with just clean water for a week with nothink else then after the week give her some fresh water and feed and well two week's later :Namaste: she's looking like a bodybuilder on steroids haha

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/P090811_10_18_01_.jpg

agen thank you all ever so much, i hope this pice of info will help other's
note to every one and self ready the f-ing labe's on the bottle's of feed :)

Back
Top Bottom