20160105_175125.jpg
20160118_124840.jpg
20160115_155143.jpg
1452037874170.jpg
20160115_155243.jpg
20160115_155316.jpg
20160115_155527.jpg
20160105_173752.jpg
Hi im a new.grower on my first grow. Currently i have 2 unknowns on a 400 hid hunidity and tem have been kept to the golden standard. Used happy from for seedlings then potted up to some smart pots with ocean forrest i then mainlin ny plants which went alright for trying it for the first time. I then accidently split.my stem whilr fixing my ties in mainline which cured kind of good after that my leaves began to start getting greener so i decide to give it some grow big i had no other nutes atm. My other plant took very well to it it growing very green compare to my other one i then went out and bought the trio of fox farm and gave it some.big bloom with a little more than half.instructed in the.bottle since i had already introduce at half the first time i also gave it half of big bloom that time the ph was about 6.7 i also try to ph my water to 6.5 to 7.0 as i read. I have watered them twice since them with corrected ph water in some part of the plants the leafs are becoming greene and healthier looking. Last night i decided to switch my plants to 12-/12 since they beame 7 weeks from sprout. Any advice including anything about how my plant should be trained into the flowering stage or anything about lollipoping i have limited space 2×2.5 5'7 growing tent.

Re: brownin tips with leaves looking more.light green than yellow.began after i split

20160107_143028.jpg
20160107_201951.jpg

What i do is trim everything below half. Trim inside branches that will never amount to anything at harvest but i personally dont like lollipopping i am more of the trim everything from 1/2 down clean out middle for air flow. After that i will wait a week and trim any water leaf that is older than 3 weeks, then i trim all BIG fan leaves after the initial stretch. Also keep day and night temps -1 or -2 the day time temps this will help create shorter internodes netween bud sites. Also add 1oz of molasses every other watering on top of regular nute regim

Re: brownin tips with leaves looking more.light green than yellow.began after i split

Dam nice ass plants dude. You think i can get mine like that still? Ok so anything 1/2 on every branch? When should i start adding that. I havent been following the feeding schedual that fox farm has but i will probably begin in week 6 dosage? Is that a bad idea? Great advice thank you

And water leafs sorry not.sure wht those are

What advice do you give me about the brow tips. Is it too much nutes or.is.that normal

Anytime I've spilt a plant, I've gained deficiencies shortly after. I'm no plant, but I assume it's using so much energy to heal or deal with the damage that it takes vital nutrients from other areas. I would recommend you securing that break, it looks healed but will reopen once again if you're not careful. I don't see much brown tips, but, if it's after I feeding then you can assume it was due to that,, next time go lighter. Good luck

Dam nice ass plants dude. You think i can get mine like that still? Ok so anything 1/2 on every branch? When should i start adding that. I havent been following the feeding schedual that fox farm has but i will probably begin in week 6 dosage? Is that a bad idea? Great advice thank you

Yea if you just flipped it over to 12/12 you have time as long as nothing to crazy went wrong during veg. What i go off of is whenever the second set of white skinny hairs emerge i stop all trimming/thinning. Also i give myself that 4-5week window so i have enough time to trim off lower branches(first 2 weeks)and any bud site that gets little to no light(starting half way threw week 3 that way your plant gets a few days to recover from the most stressful trimming it will go threw) after week 4 maybe 5 your budsites are established and all the small inner branches and budsite need to be removed. Since this is your first grow imma keep it simple. Also your doing a great job at the top mistake alot of first time growers make and thats keeping their canopy even which plays a huge part in nice top colas. Ok imma try to explain this so its easy to understand. Remeber this is what i do but toned down for you since you can and will shock your plant(so they say) which will result in a diminished harvest ( i trim very heavy up till harvest and especially the first 2 weeks when im removing week lower branches and never shocked a plant i also use my version on LSTing so no real stress through veg).
Ok lets see here:
Here is my make shift cannabis plant each ^ is a top.
You want to remove anything from the line down(break the plants height down into 3rds 3/3 and remove the lower 1/3. Also about how tall is your plant cause that plays a huge roll in branch trimming. Because a shorter plant would benifit more from prolly tying and trimming off the Big Water leafs(water leafs are the bigger older leaves that imo restrict airflow and bud growth once flowering).
........... ^....^....^
........../..\/..\ /...\
......../......\.../......\ <<<<<<<------------ this line
....../..........\/.........\
\ | /
[ ]

Also you need to go to albertsons or w.e and invest in molasses. But to use it you have to run it under Hot water while in the jar to make the molasses more liquidish then syrupie. Then fill up a small cup or mesuring glass with ide say a half a cup of luke warm water, now open the molasses and measure out 1oz and put it in the small cup with luke warm water and MIX thoroughly untill the molasses is dissolved in the water and poor it into a gallon jug with the rest of your nutes. Molasses is great for supplying the carbs needed for your plant with flower production helps activate microbes and balance Ph there is more but those are the reason i use it and ever sinceni have been ive noticed mu h happier plants.

Ok now this kust took me forever to type mainly because of that stupid cannabis tree diagram. So if i repeated myself or didnt answer one or more of your questions let me know and dontnjudge my grammer or punctuation. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom