Brown Tips

renigus

I have a few plants that are about 4 weeks old. They're growing really slowly (I think because I had them outside and it got kind of cold. I gave one to my friend to keep inside and his is much bigger). Mine have recently started to brown at the tips of the leaves. Could this be due to under watering??

i didn't leave them outside in a frost or anything, but it did get down to like, 45 degrees. i took them inside as soon as i realized how cold it was. could it be some kind of frost bite?

I doubt it's frost related if the temps have been in the 40s. I usually only drag mine inside when the temps drop into the 30s.
Photos would be a help here? More info would be good too. The only info you've told us so far is that the tips of your leaves are browning. We need to hear much more before we can offer advice.

How To Ask For Grow Support

420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos

Cheers!

a photo would be nice...

it could be lighting
the amount of nutes you are giving it
pH issues
or a bunch of others...

if they are outside where do you live?? they should have started to bud unless you are in some crazy tropical zone across the world...???!!!!...!!!???

I have a few plants that are about 4 weeks old. They're growing really slowly (I think because I had them outside and it got kind of cold. I gave one to my friend to keep inside and his is much bigger). Mine have recently started to brown at the tips of the leaves. Could this be due to under watering??
Same with mine they say it's to much food waters not food Miracle-Gro is food and they say do a mild flush cuz to much food can also cause nutrition lock which is a build up of salt in the roots so flush with a few gals of water and your next feed use half as much food but water it and stick your finger in the soil is it wet??? And make sure your not keeping the soil to wet or root rot I water a little every morning

Same with mine they say it's to much food waters not food Miracle-Gro is food and they say do a mild flush cuz to much food can also cause nutrition lock which is a build up of salt in the roots so flush with a few gals of water and your next feed use half as much food but water it and stick your finger in the soil is it wet??? And make sure your not keeping the soil to wet or root rot I water a little every morning
Yes, very old thread, but to respond to your advice: Watering every day will get you into trouble, unless you are in coco or some other hydro approach. Here is some really good information on the hows and whys of watering :

Back
Top Bottom