Brownies....

M

MajorBongHit

Alright... Good story.

So like... 2 weeks ago me and some buddies desided we would expieriment with brownies for the first time...So we made 4 brownies in an 8X8 pan and put a half oz in them... Haha well... before we ate them we had no idea how long it took to kick in... or how long it would last (since... ingested weed is like 4X the high of regular smokeing it).

Anyways! We cooked them up and 4 of us (were not newbies... Especially me... but I just never thought about making brownies before) and we ate the bastards down with a glass of milk haha. Oh! And we used betty crocker double fudge brownies... Yummmmm! So after like... 30 minutes we were liek "alright what the fuck did we do wrong..." and we were really pissed thinking we just wasted a shit load of bud. So we decided to go get some more.. but the dude had to get it so we just went to the store for about 30 minutes.

Wellllllllllll as we now no... it takes about 1 hour to kick in. So as were walking out to the car (i'm driving) we hop in and then it hits me like a brick fucking wall! Haha man... We were trippin major balls and I could barly drive at all... It was sooo fun... Anyways we went and picked up the bud and smoked a few bowls on the way home.

But yeah... Just thought I would tell about my first expierience with brownies... I had a really good time haha just dont try to drive! I did because we had to go pick up more bud! haha thats a good reason.

Yeah.. I'm getting blown tonight too! So i'll smoke a bowl for you all! PEACE

I'll have to try brownies sometime...So many people have told me how great the trip is

Oh yeah.. It's a fantastic feeling... Complete opposit of smoking.

LOL. Nice story! Thanks for sharing, made me giggle!!

First time I tried brownies was much the same... When's it gunna kick in? what's going on? they didn't work! crap!
but then about an hour or so later the FUN began!
I lost one shoe, and the button from the gear shift in my car... NO idea how or where... but I DO remember it was funny at the time.

it has been a very long time since i have ingested mj. i have been thinking of taking my crappy weed and making a batch of brownies or something. maybe it will get me stoned then

Ha Ha Daisy!! That's hysterical! Did you ever find the shoe?

I've had one brownie. I was the same way. They told me eat a half and an hour later eat the rest. After 30 minutes, I wasn't high, but I ate the rest of the brownie because it tasted so good.

When I finally I zoned back in, I felt like a bowl full of jelly. I didn't leave the couch for four hours.

It was like drinking too much, but without the drink. I felt that brownie for 12 hours!!!!

I have a coupon for another brownie. I'm gonna take em up on it.

Peace and edibles

Hehe.. nah, to this day that shoe is MIA.
And we had to do some serious MacGyver-style maneuvers to make the gearshift work.
Fixed it with a Popsicle stick and a rubber band.

Haha yes... Gotta love household items... Haha. Very nice stories by the way...

Back
Top Bottom