Fudge Weed Brownies

IshmarRodriguez

We made a batch of brownies today.

Took about 8 grams of hydro and then made the brownie mix. We split up the brownie mix about 65/35. Made the 65% a normal batch for my roommates, and the 35% a "special batch".

So the whole 8 grams is only in that 35%. Which makes about 6, 1.5inch squares. Hopefully this should be enough to fuck us up.

Ate some about 40 minutes ago, waiting for the effect. Nothing yet. Thinking about eating another brownie, but that could be a bad idea.

I'll give an update when it kicks in.

Wow, that was a good day.

Lets say that was the perfect mixture. It took a while to hit, but when it did it stayed for about 8 hours.

I actually passed out watching TV and woke up this morning at 7am to a loud infomercial. I never pass out watching TV for more than 30 minutes, crazy.

1.25 grams per brownie? Can't go wrong there! :allgood:

omg...

weed brownies sound sooooo tasty right now..

I haven't had any since 4/20.

Me and some buddies made a batch one time with about a 1/4. Then we drove to Cedar Point in Ohio and ate them once we got there. Haha. Bad idea. We went on Top Thrill Dragster and my friend probably lost 20 lbs because he threw up so much afterwords.

Gotta love brownies! (sorry to bust your thread with my story..but brownie stories are the best...Glad they worked out for you! haha. Peace)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
MBH

Back
Top Bottom