Made another batch of brownies and took pics

xtout

well from some months of saving stems i had collected 3 zips of stems from various strains. We decided to make some oil because i heard oil releases thc more than butter. We made the first batch a couple nights ago with an oz of ground upo stems by boiling mix for 25 minutes and straining the shit out. Whats left over looks like coffee grounds almost, - or chewing tobacco. Made recipe on box, cooked and enjoyed. Took pics along the way today to share with you guys.
0000201.png

bag of ground up trimmings. dont mind the tared scale...thats about 3/4 of an oz in that bag...and an easter jellybean in my ashtray.
000102.png

we used this oil and cooked in a pan for 25 minutes.
000110.png

straining the shit
000120.png

when thc has been released into the oil it will look like this
000154.png

we used this mix.
000205.png

and pouring the thc oil into the brownie mix
0000202.png

for intermission i decide to roll a joint.
000030.png

they have the screen for pollinating and are $25...not too bad at all.

my lovely g/f pulling em out
one of my pups in the kitchen
yummm....cheesecake swirls
i ate two the other day and got pretty ripped. I ate 4 just recently and have a pretty good buzz so far...considering i dont really get too high anymore.
:headbanger:

nice, those stems really made potent stuff? sweet

yeah...and if you dont want to make brownies you can always make honey oil...or just send em through a kiff box. you'd be surprised at how crystally they are! i also throw alot of leafy shit and nugs that look bad every once in a while....

s.o.a.d gurl said:
that looked yummy, id love to try one some day, and very cute pup :)

if you wanna try ganja treats..don't be surprised if brownies taste exactly like regular brownies. the intense chocolate flavor drowns it out almost, if not totally completely. rice crispyb treats and peanut butter or chocolate checx mixes that ive had made with ganja tasted a lot more cannabissy.

Your right about being a different high, I have overdone it once or twice eating the stuff.Its weird how it creeps on you and your high for hrs. But its great to eat. I have a pnd of cannabutter just waiting fo the next baking.

Addicted808 said:
I've smoked weed for a long time and I have never eat it. Is it a totally different High

Did the dog get any brownie? :smokin:

You said you boiled the oil. Did you mean simmer? The oil's suppoed to be heated to just below boiling to allow release of THC without burning the oil.:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom