Brownies

RC1962

i have a question to ask my dear friends......is there anyone who doesnt get high eating pot brownies? i have had many, made many diferent ways, but have yet to get stoned eating them.:peace: :peace:

Myself, my girlfriend, and my roommate all have the same problem with getting high off edibles. I wait a couple hours and still I feel nothing. Ive made them myself and we have gotten them from dispensaries but it never works. A good friend of mine who is opening a dispensary swore by his recipe (with hash oil in them) and we all had little or no effect from them. That was my last time giving them a chance... Unless of course I go to Amsterdam!

I have found i dont feel anything from most edibles. I have made a batch of rice crispy treats with an oz of hash and i felt pretty good from that but not any other time, even dispensaries.

empty stomach and patience are big keys when consuming thc. if you want to see something pretty funny you should go to youtube and search for the cop who grabbed some bud from evidence, cooked it up for him and his wife in some brownies, and ended up calling 911 because he didnt know what was going on. ill give you a little piece of what he was telling the dispatcher... "i think were dead" hahahaha

if you want to get high by drinkin it try the everclear and some real good diggity dank mix. let it set for a couple weeks then get anhialated when you mix it into some juice or whatever you like to drink everclear with

Me & my wife make really strong cannabutter~~
We get sooo knocked~out~~make brownies~~
420 fudge~~rice crispy treats etc~~they
work wonders for us~~but it guess it don't
affect all people that way~~
PEACE OUT~~

wow alot of responses.......thanks guys. not a quality problem ill assure you, just something i cant do i guess, the empty stomache thing is the only way i havent tried i guess. ive even tried it with ones made with liquid resin and notta. oh well i still get stoned the old fashioned way...long slow tokes................................:slide:

empty stomach and patience are big keys when consuming thc. if you want to see something pretty funny you should go to youtube and search for the cop who grabbed some bud from evidence, cooked it up for him and his wife in some brownies, and ended up calling 911 because he didnt know what was going on. ill give you a little piece of what he was telling the dispatcher... "i think were dead" hahahaha

lmao!! i posted that a few days ago. the video

wow alot of responses.......thanks guys. not a quality problem ill assure you, just something i cant do i guess, the empty stomache thing is the only way i havent tried i guess. ive even tried it with ones made with liquid resin and notta. oh well i still get stoned the old fashioned way...long slow tokes................................:slide:

dude, some people are just like that, on another forum I used to go on there were like 6 people who just couldn't get high on edibles and sadly I think me and my friends too.I put a half-o of high grade china bud into canabutter-nothing(poorly made though), a and I tried putting 2 grams into a crockpot on low with 1 tbl spoon of coconut oil and let simmer for like 5 hours or 4 hours into brownies and i felt nothing. im getting northern lights crossed with blueberry banaza(supposably) on may 3rd, for torontos marijuana march so, im going to try and make some with that.

Is it possible that you are taking something to block the effects? Some prescription drugs contain an MAO inhibitor that reacts with psychoactive substances, either making them too powerful, or negating the effects entirely. I've seen this. There could be something in a type of food, vitamin or herbal suppliment, or other substance you are coming in contact with that is causing the problem. I'd hate to believe it just doesn't work on you and all the others that replied!

Back
Top Bottom