Bubble Cloning after care help!

DeeWeed34

I posted this on another forum also, just looking for some quick help.Ok, so I built me own Bubble cloner, turned out pretty frickin awesome, if I do say so myself (so far, I am the only one that has said that...lol) anyways, I have my clones all set up, doing good so far. I just put my 4" net pots in a big tub lid, small layer of hydroton on bottom, cut my rockwool cubes in half, placed my clone in the rockwool, put it back together, stuck stem through bottom of net pot and surrounded rockwool with more hydroton. Now, my questions. I am hearing all different things about the "after care" now that the clones are under the dome. What should humidity under dome be? When is a good time to remove or allow air in dome? What is a good rez temp for them? And air temp? I was under the assumption that I only folier feed till they root, correct? Thanks for any answers and I would welcome any other advise also.

bubble cloner is fricking awesome :)

100% success rates from first try and never looked back :)

using water only at start, no need for anything else, water temp keep at 80f till root shows, once rooted drop water temp to 68f and start nutes at 1/4 strength

I leave them in cloner till roots are long enough, I like about 6 inches of roots, 5" net pot, clay pebbles only, no need for anything else, I make a little hole in the center of the net pot roots go down nicely, hold clone straight up and fill it with pebbles around the clone, or clones if you have more than one in the same bucket, just hold them together till roots covered then spread them out and continue filling with pebbles so they stay apart, water half inch below net pot, roots are well submerged in to solution this way, and they shoot off in a day or 2 max and they really take off, as long as the rest of the environments are dialed in, thats what I do with mine, and works well every time, I have left clones in cloner for up to 6 weeks, and they would have been vegged in there for at least 3 weeks by time they are transplanted, wouldn't be as big as they would be vegged under the big bulb but they veg, so they already good to go full strength from 4th week in cloner, 3 more weeks of full strength under the big bulb and you have a nice big girl after flowering done

Back
Top Bottom