Bud size

Just discovered a huge ganja community here in SA that I never knew existed

''puff in the park" every Sunday at 2pm Bulwer park,Bulwer road, apparently thousands go and chill out and smoke away,cops do nothing,Gonna check it out and report back.

so happy,its like Christmas for m...yay

Prob should have put this info in another post but what the fuck,lets try make people 'wake up' and show them how good mountain cabbage really is.:tokin:

Outdoorsman,
I was reading through my posts and one thing I forgot to mention on that strain I'm growing,There are only 3 ''fingers" per leaf not the usual 5 or 7 you would normally have.
Now I'm no expert but is that a strain trait or is it some sort of deformation on the plant or do they just do this?Its not the first time I have seen this on plants I have grown before.In the past some plants have had this but not the whole plant,only here and there but on the ones I'm growing now its the whole plant.
They look very healthy and it does not look deformed in any way,does stress do this from maybe being moved around.I have had to move them a couple times cause of un-welcomed visitors.

Its probably genetic...

Some plants, more or less autoflowering ones, have 3 leaflets until they become more mature and usually move onto 5 or 7 leaflets

I read somewhere that the number of leaflets corresponds to the amount/intensity of light it is receiving/needing.( I would assume this to be aimed toards indoor growing)

Because it is outdoors and your plant is mature and flowering I would guess it to be genetic and nothing to worry about.

Still would like to see your ladies if you have a camera?

Also that group you mentioned sounds like a good time, check it out and report back if you go, yes?
Maybe you will meet someone who can hook you up with clones or good seeds?...:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom