Budget LED's Annual Toy Drive 2020

Elevated Lighting Company

IMG_20200930_110327_499.jpg

Hey 420 Mag Members!

We are a proud Michigan based company with roots dating back generations. We are launching our annual Toy Drive for 2020 and want to make a difference for kids this holiday season in central Michigan. For every light sold using code "Toydrive2020" the customer can enjoy 7% off their purchase and we will then utilize 5% of the net sales to buy toys for the annual Toys for Tots program here in Michigan.

Our current plan is to complete the drive around December 10th and fulfill our promise by December 15th (at the latest). Please participate if you can!

Thank you and happy growing!

Justin

would an xl heatsink be part of it ?
Any purchase utilizing that coupon code is apart of it. Regardless of size of purchase, etc.

Thats awesome of you guys im saving up to get me another 250w series 3 + red spec SQ for my second 3×3 tent hopefully i have the money in time to donate.
Thanks. Covid hit hard around here so we are hoping to help some families ease the pain this holiday season.

My business partner and I are discussing matching the final donation also. I will let you all know if that is the case soon.

Confirmed. We will match the final donation value.

For example, we raise $500 through the coupon. My business partner and I will match it another $500. Right now no limit on matched donation.

no can't find the heat sink
Ok. You want a heatsink only? Please email us and include your prior order number for easy reference. Then we will send you a custom invoice.

Hey, Justin, that's great and I wish more businesses did that kind of thing. It's usually a guaranteed bump in sales, so IDFK why more don't. More and more parents are encountering disasters that, for whatever reason, they refused to prepare themselves for - and it's the kids who really pay the price. Plus, there are always f*cktards who can't afford to have/raise children decently in the first place or choose to spend their money on stupid shit like two- or three-hundred dollar cell phones and stuff instead of using the money to improve their children's lives. Regardless of the reason for it, there have been / are / will be needy children in the world.

Thats awesome of you guys im saving up to get me another 250w series 3 + red spec SQ for my second 3×3 tent hopefully i have the money in time to donate.

If you don't manage to save up enough to buy a new grow light, maybe you'll at least have the portion that would go towards helping a poor kid, and can spend it directly for that purpose. I've never lived anywhere that didn't have some kind of thing going. Toys for Tots, the local LEO probably have a toy drive, someone does a coat collection thing to help (too few) children have a chance to get warm... And some parents are lucky just to get their kids enough to eat without having to go dumpster diving (others, of course, might not be that lucky), and would find a sack of groceries to be a treasure. Food pantries are greatly stressed this year, more even than usual.

Unless you live in a different universe, their are bound to be needy folks nearby. Sad - but true.

Maybe the agents of karma will then return the gesture by making it easier to save the rest of the money for that new light. Or something, IDK.

Back
Top Bottom