New Sponsor Introduction: Budget LED High Performance LED Grow Lighting

Elevated Lighting Company

Hello to All!

First, thanks to 420 Magazine for the opportunity.

Budget LED is a premier LED grow light company for an affordable price. We are a small business based out of Michigan. Our lighting features Samsung, Osram, LG, and / or Cree diodes along with Meanwell drivers. Our goal is to make high performance LED lighting more affordable without losing quality. We offer grow lights ranging from 130W to 500W (wall draw). Our advertised wattage is real wall draw. So, if you are comparing lighting, please keep this in mind. We pride ourselves on design and development of the next best LED grow light. We also focus on top notch US customer service and offer a 3 year warranty. All orders ship within one business day and arrive within three business days via USPS.

Lastly, we want to thank our existing customers on this site. They have been vital to our business and our growth.

Wooooh! Welcome to 420Mag.
Where out of Michigan are you based?
As a Michigander myself, I might have to look at y'all when I go to upgrade.
Thanks! We are in Oakland County. Glad to see another Michigander on here.

Welcome to 420Mag!!! Will definitely be checking your products out!! Gotta support my fellow Michiganders!!!!
Thanks! We appreciate the support.

Awesome! Mecosta county here.
It's cool to see a "local" sponsor.
Thanks. We are actually looking at a few machine companies by you for our plating.

Congratulations and welcome!

Welcome, and thanks for supporting this great site!

When I have a minute, I'll look forward to checking out your products. Impressed that you use "actual" wattage versus "comparable."

Wishing you much success.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! We are very happy to be here!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Greatly appreciated! Also, you all rock on the grow advice. Some of the grow Journals are so detailed. Love it.

Hello to All!

First, thanks to 420 Magazine for the opportunity.

Budget LED is a premier LED grow light company for an affordable price. We are a small business based out of Michigan. Our lighting features Samsung, Osram, LG, and / or Cree diodes along with Meanwell drivers. Our goal is to make high performance LED lighting more affordable without losing quality. We offer grow lights ranging from 130W to 500W (wall draw). Our advertised wattage is real wall draw. So, if you are comparing lighting, please keep this in mind. We pride ourselves on design and development of the next best LED grow light. We also focus on top notch US customer service and offer a 3 year warranty. All orders ship within one business day and arrive within three business days via USPS.

Lastly, we want to thank our existing customers on this site. They have been vital to our business and our growth.
Thanks! We are in Oakland County. Glad to see another Michigander on here.

Checked out your website and your XPE2 500 watt will be my next light after about 30,000 more hours of growing. Your price point and spec's are great as is ability to neck down to 240 watts. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom