Maxsisun LED Grow Light Discussion

Huge fan of tour products! I’ve been telling the moderators here for about a year to reach out to you and get you sponsored here. I own 3 of your lights currently and they continue to impress me! I wish my 2 pb1500’s had uv light but they still produce excellent results! I also have an MF1000 that takes care of my veg plants and clones.

I just ordered a 4x4ft grow tent and was planning on getting 2 MG3000 for it to grow 4 plants total. To much? Not enough? Just right? I don’t want to buy another brand but I really love the bar style light as they suit my needs. What should I do @Maxsisun ? I’m on a very limited budget being a disabled veteran with four children, your products enable me to have my medicine that keeps me going!

Medic grow Smart 8 is my second choice if I can’t have two MG3000 in one 4x4 tent. I really hope I can do I can stay with your company!

Huge fan of tour products! I’ve been telling the moderators here for about a year to reach out to you and get you sponsored here. I own 3 of your lights currently and they continue to impress me! I wish my 2 pb1500’s had uv light but they still produce excellent results! I also have an MF1000 that takes care of my veg plants and clones.

I just ordered a 4x4ft grow tent and was planning on getting 2 MG3000 for it to grow 4 plants total. To much? Not enough? Just right? I don’t want to buy another brand but I really love the bar style light as they suit my needs. What should I do @Maxsisun ? I’m on a very limited budget being a disabled veteran with four children, your products enable me to have my medicine that keeps me going!

Medic grow Smart 8 is my second choice if I can’t have two MG3000 in one 4x4 tent. I really hope I can do I can stay with your company!
Hello, @Hayron1088 thank you for your long-time support to Maxsisun. I'm glad that our PB series and MF series could help you and your plants. MG3000 is suitable for a 3*3 tent. For 48‘’x48''x80'', 2 MG3000 is about enough for 4 plants theoretically.
I Hope Maxsisun could always help you on your needs.

Best,
Maxsisun Team

Here's showcasing the MG3000 at its 30% brightness, which already provides plenty of light for the young plants. The light spreads evenly with no hot spots.

I love this light!!!! I’m being told by a YouTuber that reviews ALOT of led lights and he told me directly that 2 mg3000 would not be suitable for a 4x4ft grow tent… I asked him why he thought this but he has not replied yet. Would be able to elaborate on this? The @MedicGrow Smart 8 is my second choice if I don’t snag up two of the mg3000. The price is the same as one medic grow smart8 light. I’m only interested in bar style led lights for my 4x4 for many reasons so why would he say it’s not a good idea to put two mg3000 in a 4x4 over 1 medicgrow Smart 8 lights…I hope to get a just answer soon because I’m making this purchase in 2 weeks or less!

I love this light!!!! I’m being told by a YouTuber that reviews ALOT of led lights and he told me directly that 2 mg3000 would not be suitable for a 4x4ft grow tent… I asked him why he thought this but he has not replied yet. Would be able to elaborate on this? The @MedicGrow Smart 8 is my second choice if I don’t snag up two of the mg3000. The price is the same as one medic grow smart8 light. I’m only interested in bar style led lights for my 4x4 for many reasons so why would he say it’s not a good idea to put two mg3000 in a 4x4 over 1 medicgrow Smart 8 lights…I hope to get a just answer soon because I’m making this purchase in 2 weeks or less!
Hello,
Here is our description of the light model and tent's size, sorry for my mistake. Please refer to this information.
Get more Infos here: Amazon.com
1644975840914.png

The MG3000 is doing phenomenally over my now vegging auto girls at 24 days above ground-even my little runt is now able to handle her light prowess:woohoo: all are sitting so comfortably under her

:thanks:

:peace::passitleft::Namaste:

20220215_211403.jpg

20220215_211437.jpg

I’ll follow your grow with this MG series light. I just ordered a 4x4x6 tent and it should be here in a couple days. I was really hoping to squeeze two MG3000 in it and call it a day but I’m not sure. I’ve been really looking at the @MedicGrow Smart 8. That light is amazing but I am seriously not wanted to part with Maxsisun on my 4x4… I’ll always have there lights for my smaller grows but I’m just ready for bar style led.

The MG3000 is doing phenomenally over my now vegging auto girls at 24 days above ground-even my little runt is now able to handle her light prowess:woohoo: all are sitting so comfortably under her

:thanks:

:peace::passitleft::Namaste:

20220215_211403.jpg

20220215_211437.jpg
Thank you for starting a new journey under Maxsisun MG3000 from VEG to harvest!

I’ll follow your grow with this MG series light. I just ordered a 4x4x6 tent and it should be here in a couple days. I was really hoping to squeeze two MG3000 in it and call it a day but I’m not sure. I’ve been really looking at the @MedicGrow Smart 8. That light is amazing but I am seriously not wanted to part with Maxsisun on my 4x4… I’ll always have there lights for my smaller grows but I’m just ready for bar style led.
They will definitely fit. I have a 4 x 4 x 8 and I can assure you, 2 would fit.

This bar LED is amazing. I'm curious what you think the Smart 8 has over the MG3000? I saw it was a 760 watt so obviously I see the additional 160W but I am just such a fan of Samsung Diodes and they way this light was built. I was looking at pricing and you are right there as far as cost is concerned with either.

As a @Maxsisun owner already, you know what these lights are capable of. This new bar light they have is gonna be what you are looking for. Their quality, the bar style you want and more than enough power to give you some gnarly buds come harvest.

Just my two cents. Want you to have a fantastic next grow!

They will definitely fit. I have a 4 x 4 x 8 and I can assure you, 2 would fit.

This bar LED is amazing. I'm curious what you think the Smart 8 has over the MG3000? I saw it was a 760 watt so obviously I see the additional 160W but I am just such a fan of Samsung Diodes and they way this light was built. I was looking at pricing and you are right there as far as cost is concerned with either.

As a @Maxsisun owner already, you know what these lights are capable of. This new bar light they have is gonna be what you are looking for. Their quality, the bar style you want and more than enough power to give you some gnarly buds come harvest.

Just my two cents. Want you to have a fantastic next grow!
Take a look at the Medic grow Smart 8 when you get some time. Like you said it’s more powerful which has a couple positive outlooks for me currently, it spans the entire tent, digital read out and more light spectrum adjustment, more bars and diodes, and if you look at the pr map it performs excellent in the corners where as you know are the lowest values. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a diehard @Maxsisun fan, there customer service could be a little more explanatory sometimes, but I love the lights they build. So now I’m going even more crazy because it’s down to the wire! Do I go @MedicGrow Smart 8? 2 @Maxsisun MG3000? Or maybe another light entirely! My initial gut feeling is two of the MG’s but I just don’t know….:lot-o-toke:

Take a look at the Medic grow Smart 8 when you get some time. Like you said it’s more powerful which has a couple positive outlooks for me currently, it spans the entire tent, digital read out and more light spectrum adjustment, more bars and diodes, and if you look at the pr map it performs excellent in the corners where as you know are the lowest values. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a diehard @Maxsisun fan, there customer service could be a little more explanatory sometimes, but I love the lights they build. So now I’m going even more crazy because it’s down to the wire! Do I go @MedicGrow Smart 8? 2 @Maxsisun MG3000? Or maybe another light entirely! My initial gut feeling is two of the MG’s but I just don’t know….:lot-o-toke:
Did you make a decision???

Back
Top Bottom