Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

Congratulations to the winner!
Oh Wow! This is absolutely AWESOME!! Thank you so much @Maxsisun!!!! My veg tent is going to grow in leaps and bounds with this AMAZING light!!! I am so excited for what the future holds in my garden!! I promise to showcase your light in the best way possible!

Congrats and enjoy @Krissi1982 !!
Thanks so much!!!
Congratulations Krissi :ganjamon:
Thanks Stink!!!
Yay Krissi, congrats on the new light!!!!! I own three of their lights, my two original blurples and their PB4000 quantum board. Happy for you.
Jon, that's awesome, thank you letting me know just how good I got it! So grateful!
Thanks BudMan!
Wow. Congratulations @Krissi1982 .
I can't wait to see what you do now.
I'm beside myself! So excited! Thank you bella!!
Thanks so much!!
Congrats @Krissi1982 :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Bill, thank you!
Congrads @Krissi1982 ! Good things come to good people!
Aww thanks Charlie! After a second morning of my son in the cat litter, this made my day already! Beyond grateful!

You guys are all awesome and I'm so thankful to have such a supportive group of people/growers! I think you all know I will absolutely do my very best to show off this great light!![/MEDIA

Idk what happened to my HUGE THANK YOU POST guys and gals, it stuck it into the Maxsisun comment above!! I hope you all read it and know I am so very grateful!

Idk what happened to my HUGE THANK YOU POST guys and gals, it stuck it into the Maxsisun comment above!! I hope you all read it and know I am so very grateful!
You deserve it @Krissi1982 . With a new @Maxsisun light, how will the rest of us keep up with you?

#Maxsisun and #MG3000

20211013_080110.jpg
do you use 1 gallon or 2 gallon pots ?? thanks

Congratulations @Krissi1982 this just put a huge smile on my dial :thumb:
That's so sweet, thank you Oz! I appreciate that!!
You deserve it @Krissi1982 . With a new @Maxsisun light, how will the rest of us keep up with you?
Thank you as always Charlie! Hahaha no more journals than I have right now...the SAFARI will be ending in mid January to make room for 2 new ones Gigi will eventually end up in the Amazon journal so I'll have 3 again.
I'm in the process now of making room for another @Krissi1982 journal
Oh you...I'm going to tell C3 PO to hit you with a light saber lmao...like I said, I'll always only have 3 going RM

Oh you...I'm going to tell C3 PO to hit you with a light saber lmao...like I said, I'll always only have 3 going RM
you know i'm just giving you a bad time! You are bringing a lot to the community as a newer grower who is using your intuitions. I'm just waiting for the droughting thesis so I can get started on studying!

Back
Top Bottom