Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

Maxsisun

Hello Growers!

As a new sponsor on 420 Magazine, Maxsisun will host a giveaway to find a tester for our Bar light MG3000, and celebrate the coming thanksgiving day. You might have heard of or used Maxsisun products. What are your impressions, experience, reviews, or feedback about our products and service? Preach freely! Speak your mind! Whether you have or have no experience with Maxsisun, you’re welcome to this giveaway!

Maxsisun has been 420 Magazine for one week, thank you for your passion to our joining.:love:

The features of Maxsisun MG3000:

① Uses top components with Samsung diodes and MeanWell driver with a bar light design. It is our most professional LED grow light that fits perfectly into a 3x3 ft space from seeds to harvest.

② HIGH EFFICIENCY: Empowering plants with plentiful and evenly PAR distribution without hot spot, the MG3000 consumes only 300 watts, offers a truly high efficacy rating of PPF per Joule 2.4 μmol/J.

③ EASY TO USE: Keep the same distance between plants and the MG3000. Adjust its brightness for different growing stages. We provide a PAR map including brightness, hanging height, and power draw.

④ FLEXIBLE DIMMING: A smooth rotary dimmer offers flexibility to reduce the amount of energy while reducing your electricity bill. It helps you master light levels from normal daylight to super bright.

Prize: 1 PC MG3000 LED grow light

Rules:

1. Follow us on 420Magazine.

2. Share your plants' picture and text growing description (light, area, strain, plants days, etc), MUST tag #Maxsisun and #MG3000.

3. Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here).

4. No offensive words. No negative words. No other brand LED grow lights' shot or words. No Politics words). Peace and love first.

Pick winner:

1. We will select the winner in a random way.

2. Announcement Day: December 17th

3. The lucky winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with MG3000 on 420Magazine.

Good luck!:goodluck:

I would love to try the #MG3000 in my tent. I am currently growing two Hindu Kush and two White Widow in my 4x4 tent under a 400w LED light. They are just starting the fourth (4th) week of flower. Thanks @Maxsisun for hosting this giveaway, you ROCK!

#Maxisun Giveaway!

Nice looking light @Maxsisun . Anyone would be lucky to win the MG3000. The attached were grown under a 150 watt light of another brand.
#Maxsisun / #MG3000.

DSC00481.JPG

Hey @Maxsisun THANK YOU!!!
Congrats on being a sponsor for this amazing community of growers. And congrats to all of us for getting another sponsor and ANOTHER opportunity to win a light here. I mean come on! How are we not the luckiest members?!

#Maxsisun and #MG3000

I currently have a 5x5 grow space. I will have one half running some sponsored seeds and a competitor's light. I would be thrilled to run a bar light on the other half!

Thanks 420 Mag staff for putting together another great sponsor for us. Blessings!

2 aurora express each side and a ground zero grape and smoothie in the middle.
These are from my last grow,sadly I had to chop them down a bit early because of living situation, but they still provided me with about a half pound of wonderful goodness and a little bit of nice bubble hash.

Can't wait to startup again and hopefully its under a maxsisun light!!

#Maxsisun and #MG3000

Thanks for holding this giveaway! @Maxsisun

20211116_183649.jpg

I would love to try the #MG3000 in my tent. I am currently growing two Hindu Kush and two White Widow in my 4x4 tent under a 400w LED light. They are just starting the fourth (4th) week of flower. Thanks @Maxsisun for hosting this giveaway, you ROCK!

#Maxisun Giveaway!
Your welcome, thank you for joining us, good luck to you. :ganjamon:

Nice looking light @Maxsisun . Anyone would be lucky to win the MG3000. The attached were grown under a 150 watt light of another brand.
#Maxsisun / #MG3000.

DSC00481.JPG
Yes, the winner will be a lucky grower.:hookah: How many days of flowering of your plants?

Hey @Maxsisun THANK YOU!!!
Congrats on being a sponsor for this amazing community of growers. And congrats to all of us for getting another sponsor and ANOTHER opportunity to win a light here. I mean come on! How are we not the luckiest members?!

#Maxsisun and #MG3000

I currently have a 5x5 grow space. I will have one half running some sponsored seeds and a competitor's light. I would be thrilled to run a bar light on the other half!

Thanks 420 Mag staff for putting together another great sponsor for us. Blessings!

It's also our honor to be a sponsor in 420 Magazine. Hope you could support us to reach a active community here.
Any advice is appreciated.:thanks:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Maxsisun

Nice introduction and your contest is nothing short of sweet.
The MG3000 looks like a impressive light.

:goodluck: everyone, I will not be entering, but admiring from a far.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..
:thanks: Welcome to follow us and get our news on time.

Back
Top Bottom