Maxsisun LED Grow Light Discussion

Maxsisun

Hello 420 Magazine members,:cheer::cheer:

Thank you very much for supporting us and sharing your experiences with Maxsisun before we’re here. As you know, we can’t grow cannabis in China. If you can send us pictures or videos of your grow journal, that would be thankful.

WHY CHOOSE US?
MAXSISUN was born for harvest in 2009. We believe that high-quality LED grow light doesn't need to cost a fortune. As a lighting solution designer, manufacturer and distributor, we eliminate unnecessary expenses and pass the savings on to our customers, thereby increasing the affordability of our products. MAXSISUN is committed to empowering growers with professional LED grow lights that offer quality, performance, and value to your plants.
  1. High-quality LED grow light with Samsung LEDs and Mean Well driver.
  2. Empowering plants with plentiful PAR.
  3. Evenly light spread, no hot spot.
  4. 0-100% Dimmable.
  5. Sturdy build quality.
  6. Remote control. Daisy Chain Function.
  7. Affordable price.
  8. US local warehouses. Fast logistics and good after-sales service. Warranty service: 3 years limited warranty.
For more details, please visit our official website: https://www.maxsisun.com. If you have any questions, PM us or contact our support team via support@maxsisun.com.

Making quality LED grow lights accessible to every grower is our vision. If you have any good ideas on LED grow lights, please feel free to tell me. We want to take your ideas to make better and better LED grow lights for all growers.

We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you.:hug:

Your Best,

Maxsisun Team

MG3000 EBC-12.png

Hello 420 Magazine members,:cheer::cheer:

Thank you very much for supporting us and sharing your experiences with Maxsisun before we’re here. As you know, we can’t grow cannabis in China. If you can send us pictures or videos of your grow journal, that would be thankful.

WHY CHOOSE US?
MAXSISUN was born for harvest in 2009. We believe that high-quality LED grow light doesn't need to cost a fortune. As a lighting solution designer, manufacturer and distributor, we eliminate unnecessary expenses and pass the savings on to our customers, thereby increasing the affordability of our products. MAXSISUN is committed to empowering growers with professional LED grow lights that offer quality, performance, and value to your plants.
  1. High-quality LED grow light with Samsung LEDs and Mean Well driver.
  2. Empowering plants with plentiful PAR.
  3. Evenly light spread, no hot spot.
  4. 0-100% Dimmable.
  5. Sturdy build quality.
  6. Remote control. Daisy Chain Function.
  7. Affordable price.
  8. US local warehouses. Fast logistics and good after-sales service. Warranty service: 3 years limited warranty.
For more details, please visit our official website: https://www.maxsisun.com. If you have any questions, PM us or contact our support team via support@maxsisun.com.

Making quality LED grow lights accessible to every grower is our vision. If you have any good ideas on LED grow lights, please feel free to tell me. We want to take your ideas to make better and better LED grow lights for all growers.

We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you.:hug:

Your Best,

Maxsisun Team

MG3000 EBC-12.png
Thanks @Maxsisun ,we appreciate your support. :love:
Welcome to 420magazine.
Stay safe.
Bill

Sounds like a plan.
And will start things of with a nice bang.
MG3000 :p
As you know, we only could open a new thread for one week, so I would like to start our first Giveaway in here, what do you think? Is this a good idea?
Show me your suggestion on it. :lot-o-toke:

Cool that your a sponsor here:slide:
I had recently bought 7, 100 watt dimmable
Lights. 6 are Mf series and 1 is a pb pro series
I have two in my veg room
And 5 in my 4 x 8 flower tent.

Loving the dimmable remote. Easy to pair other lights with remote and daisy chain is so helpful.
They be working there magic.

Cool that your a sponsor here:slide:
I had recently bought 7, 100 watt dimmable
Lights. 6 are Mf series and 1 is a pb pro series
I have two in my veg room
And 5 in my 4 x 8 flower tent.

Loving the dimmable remote. Easy to pair other lights with remote and daisy chain is so helpful.
They be working there magic.
Thank you very much for your support. Your hemp grows like a tree, you must could have a big harvest from them. :lot-o-toke:

Great looking light.
300 watt of bar goodness.
And the standard now of meanwell driver and samsung leds.
All at a price most can afford you got a winner.
Put one or two in the hands of a few 420er who know what there doing
Highlight just how good the MG3000 is.

Yes, we would like to start from MG3000. Do you know anything about our MG3000?
:Namaste:
:thumb:

Great looking light.
300 watt of bar goodness.
And the standard now of meanwell drover and samsung leds.
All at a price most can afford you got a winner.
One on or two in the hands of a few 420er who know what there doing
Highlight just how good the MG3000 is.

:Namaste:
:thumb:
Nice!

I would love to share the user experience of MG3000 with you. ;) #Maxsisun #MG3000

:love::love::love::love::love: This light is AMAZING! Our favorite!
"We own 14 different LED grow lights. The first few were no name cheap ones…then we got some Maxsisun lights and the difference was incredible! Since then all our lights we have bought are Maxsisun lights and this new MG3000 bar light is hands down our favorite! It runs cooler than our other lights and has more even coverage; both due to the bar light design. We briefly used a Spider Farmer SE3000 and it was very cheaply made and honestly disappointing for the price of them. The MG3000 from Maxsisun is much better quality. Each bar has a nice rugged heat sink built into the top side of it. The light comes fully assembled unlike the Spider Farmer, plus it is brighter, has a higher average PPFD and has more diodes. I literally cannot say enough good things about this light. The plants in the pic/video started as seeds under this light 2.5 weeks ago and are growing better and faster than anything else we have grown in the past under any other lights. I think the biggest factor in that is the even coverage throughout the 3x3 tent space. Definitely don’t hesitate to get this light! You will love it! "
You could find a video about it on our Amazon store: MAXSISUN MG3000 LED Grow Light

Back
Top Bottom