Maxsisun LED Grow Light Discussion

That PB4000 looks powerful with a nice big footprint. Nice light.
The PB4000 Pro is made up with Samsung LEDs and Mean Well Driver XLG-240-H-AB, remote control, actual power draw is 400W±3%. It's a good choice to increase the output of your plants.:yummy:

16th day since beginning flower cycle. Fruity Pebbles and Northern Lights strains.
2.png

3.png

4.png

16th day since beginning flower cycle. Fruity Pebbles and Northern Lights strains.
2.png

3.png

4.png
Hey Charlie beautiful garden.
Really nice work.
What do you think of that light.

Stay safe
Bill

#Grow Shares
Amazing plant growth with 6 MF1000 LED grow light ☀️.
I’ve been getting questions about my lights so I’ll make this post. I run 6 @maxsisun_official MF1000 Grow Lights. I built a simple frame that would easily hold all the lights to make hanging and adjusting the lights easier. These lights have amazed me in their performance, they pull 604watts from the wall altogether. Very durable lights!
#MF 1000
Welcome to share your growth with us!

New light for this grow. WOW. I am stunned at the difference this light made. Large dense buds deep into the canopy. I am a huge fan. This light has passive cooling that runs pretty hot, so if you have high temperature issues, this is not the one for you. That said, with adequate ventilation and climate control, this light puts out as well as units nearly twice her price.
This plant was a real pleasure.Easy to Grow. The production is unparalleled. Flower production deep into the dense canopy is massive.
She took both light and heavy feeding well. Never saw deficiencies until I cut her nutrients.

The trichs were at least 20%amber. More than I usually go for but her stigmas threw me off. A few white hairs still at harvest.
I will update soon with a smoke report. And dry weight will be input at that time as well. I don't do wet weight.

Update: She is down to 62% R/H and jarred, but still bouncing around. Another week until cure begins, however:
I smoked a small side bud that was relatively dry and ruined my whole day. The light fruity cheesy flavor with a grape finish seems innocent, and it is fairly normal looking bud, but do not be decieved, Keep in mind, I am a very heavy smoker. I was high for about 5 hours before I finally gave in to sleep. Cannot wait to see what she's like after a good cure.
This is up there with some of the most powerful herb I have ever smoked. I would love to see test results for cannabinoids.
With that and the fact that this little lady gave me 2 and a half ounces of trimmed bud this is an awesome one to have around for variety. She will stay.

Final Results (still adjusting)
1 fem seed w/ minimal LST
Light: Maxisun PB 4000
Difficulty: Easy to moderate.
Total Grow: 112 days
12/12 Flip till harvest: 72 Days
Flowering time: 60 Days
Harvest: 70 grams
Smells: Grape bubble gum
Flavors: Grape, Pine, herbal
Potency: Very Strong

New light for this grow. WOW. I am stunned at the difference this light made. Large dense buds deep into the canopy. I am a huge fan. This light has passive cooling that runs pretty hot, so if you have high temperature issues, this is not the one for you. That said, with adequate ventilation and climate control, this light puts out as well as units nearly twice her price.
This plant was a real pleasure.Easy to Grow. The production is unparalleled. Flower production deep into the dense canopy is massive.
She took both light and heavy feeding well. Never saw deficiencies until I cut her nutrients.

The trichs were at least 20%amber. More than I usually go for but her stigmas threw me off. A few white hairs still at harvest.
I will update soon with a smoke report. And dry weight will be input at that time as well. I don't do wet weight.

Update: She is down to 62% R/H and jarred, but still bouncing around. Another week until cure begins, however:
I smoked a small side bud that was relatively dry and ruined my whole day. The light fruity cheesy flavor with a grape finish seems innocent, and it is fairly normal looking bud, but do not be decieved, Keep in mind, I am a very heavy smoker. I was high for about 5 hours before I finally gave in to sleep. Cannot wait to see what she's like after a good cure.
This is up there with some of the most powerful herb I have ever smoked. I would love to see test results for cannabinoids.
With that and the fact that this little lady gave me 2 and a half ounces of trimmed bud this is an awesome one to have around for variety. She will stay.

Final Results (still adjusting)
1 fem seed w/ minimal LST
Light: Maxisun PB 4000
Difficulty: Easy to moderate.
Total Grow: 112 days
12/12 Flip till harvest: 72 Days
Flowering time: 60 Days
Harvest: 70 grams
Smells: Grape bubble gum
Flavors: Grape, Pine, herbal
Potency: Very Strong

What was the 420 strain variety?

Hey Charlie beautiful garden.
Really nice work.
What do you think of that light.

Stay safe
Bill
I like the PB2000 LED light very much. I have four PB2000 units mounted in my 4 X 8 X 7.8-foot flowering tent. They fit nicely and cover the space fully. I do wish I had dimming control, which would be nice, however, I just raise the lights a bit if the light seems too intense for the stage of flowering.

The PB2000 unit's passive cooling also seems to be quite effective. I run around 80 deg F in the flowering tent, except near the end of the flowering cycle. Since the light driver is mounted on the light, it helps keep the temp in the tent in the low 80's easily. I use a carbon filter, 6-inch inline fan exhausted to the out-of-doors and an ultrasonic humidifier to adjust temp and humidity to my requirements and counteract odors. My 420 plants seem to like the grow environment, light spectrum and also the light intensity during flower. All-in-all a very good investment. The PB2000's are a quality build and quality product.

Based on my experience with the Maxsisun PB2000 product, I recently purchased two MF1000's for my veg tent. I am hoping the dimming control feature on the MF1000 lights will give me better light intensity control for plants in the vegetative phase. The MF1000 also have light reflectors which help direct the light evenly down onto the plants over a 2 X 2-foot space. I will use two MF1000's in my 2 X 4 X 5-foot veg tent space. I am hoping for good results. I will keep you updated.

@Bill284 , @Maxsisun

Wow! That's totally awesome, welcome @Maxsisun! I had just stumbled onto your brand last night while watching a review from a Youtuber I really trust and they brought up your name as affordable and dependable. Two qualities I can admire in a brand!

I'm working on creating my 4' x 2' veg/clone tent and I'm really liking what I'm seeing from your Maxsisun PB2000. I just wish I would have found your products before I purchased my flower room lights. I would have a saved a ton of money.

I like the PB2000 LED light very much. I have four PB2000 units mounted in my 4 X 8 X 7.8-foot flowering tent. They fit nicely and cover the space fully. I do wish I had dimming control, which would be nice, however, I just raise the lights a bit if the light seems too intense for the stage of flowering.

The PB2000 unit's passive cooling also seems to be quite effective. I run around 80 deg F in the flowering tent, except near the end of the flowering cycle. Since the light driver is mounted on the light, it helps keep the temp in the tent in the low 80's easily. I use a carbon filter, 6-inch inline fan exhausted to the out-of-doors and an ultrasonic humidifier to adjust temp and humidity to my requirements and counteract odors. My 420 plants seem to like the grow environment, light spectrum and also the light intensity during flower. All-in-all a very good investment. The PB2000's are a quality build and quality product.

Based on my experience with the Maxsisun PB2000 product, I recently purchased two MF1000's for my veg tent. I am hoping the dimming control feature on the MF1000 lights will give me better light intensity control for plants in the vegetative phase. The MF1000 also have light reflectors which help direct the light evenly down onto the plants over a 2 X 2-foot space. I will use two MF1000's in my 2 X 4 X 5-foot veg tent space. I am hoping for good results. I will keep you updated.

@Bill284 , @Maxsisun
Thank you for your big support, please share more photos with our lights and plants, as you may know, we can't grow hemps in our country.
Many thanks for everything that you had done for us.
Any advice is appreciated.:circle-of-love:

Wow! That's totally awesome, welcome @Maxsisun! I had just stumbled onto your brand last night while watching a review from a Youtuber I really trust and they brought up your name as affordable and dependable. Two qualities I can admire in a brand!

I'm working on creating my 4' x 2' veg/clone tent and I'm really liking what I'm seeing from your Maxsisun PB2000. I just wish I would have found your products before I purchased my flower room lights. I would have a saved a ton of money.
Thank you for your like, hope Maxsisun will be your next light. and welcome to join our giveaway here to win MG3000:

Maxsisun | Cyber Monday Prime Exclusive Discount
Maxsisun US Amazon store:

PB series:

Take 15% OFF with coupon for PB1000 Pro, from Nov. 29- DEC. 05th
Take 5% OFF with coupon for PB1500, from Nov. 29-DEC. 05th
Take 5% OFF with coupon for PB2000 Pro, from Nov. 29-DEC. 05th

MF Series:
Take 5% OFF with coupon for MF1000 from Nov. 29-DEC. 05th
Save $20 for MF2000 from Nov.28th-30th (PDT/PST)

MG Series:
Save $45 for MG3000 from Nov. 29-DEC. 05th

Maxsisun CA Amazon store:
PB series:

Save C$10 for PB1500 from Nov.29-DEC. 05th (PDT/PST)
Save C$48 for PB2000 pro with the coupon from Nov.27th-29th (PDT/PST)
Save C$25 for PB4000 pro with the coupon from Nov.24th-29th (PDT/PST)

MF Series:
Save C$25 for MF2000, from Nov.24th-29th (PDT/PST)

Back
Top Bottom