Maxsisun LED Grow Light Discussion

#Repost Customer's feedback
Yeaaa buddy rolling in heavy this week is FG2C #2 underneath the #mf1500 l is producing 150watts off the wall!!! Very happy to have upgraded definitely gonna be a bigger bush than expected!
{Flower Day 28}
‍ : Bag Seed
: Fox Farms Soil (Ocean Forest)
: Flower Girl #2 (photo/reg) Clone
⛺️: 2x2x4
#Maxsisun #Born for Harvest in 2009
#MF1000: MAXSISUN LED Grow Light: 2021 Remote Control Dimmable MF1000

#Customer Review On Amazon store
:love::love::love::love::love: Better than other name brands
“I had purchased a sp**er f**m 1000w previous to purchasing this not having high hopes when I got the product in the mail seeing's how the maxsisun was $70 cheaper then the spider Farm I turned it on for the first time right next to each other I don't have any fancy light meters but I can tell you the maxsisun is brighte,r has a thicker aluminum plate and a more easily adjustable dimmer I was so satisfied with the product I immediately ordered another one great product for the price”
Thank you so much for your support. Maxsiun will be always on the way of "MAKING QUALITY LED GROW LIGHTS ACCESSIBLE TO EVERY GROWER."
MAXSISUN PB1000 Pro Grow Light; MAXSISUN LED Grow Light: PB Pro Series PB1000 Pro (Remote Control)
Only $69.99! Get the light for your plants!

Cool that your a sponsor here:slide:
I had recently bought 7, 100 watt dimmable
Lights. 6 are Mf series and 1 is a pb pro series
I have two in my veg room
And 5 in my 4 x 8 flower tent.

Loving the dimmable remote. Easy to pair other lights with remote and daisy chain is so helpful.
They be working there magic.
All those cables and wires looks like a nightmare to setup

Back
Top Bottom