Maxsisun LED Grow Light Discussion

Day 49 of flower in the 48x48x72 tent with PB2000 LED. Look beautiful!
PB2000 LED Grow light: MAXSISUN LED Grow Light: PB Pro Series PB2000 Pro (Remote Control)
27- 7week flo.jpg

what is your ymol/joule ? is it close to or over 3 -- many have a 2.5ymol/joule
Hi, For our MG3000, it's 2.4ymol/joule.
Go to the page of MG3000 to get more information.

Welcome! I am using four Maxisun PB 2000 LEDs in my 4-foot X 8-foot X 7.8-foot flowering grow tent. I like them very much. Thank you very much for becoming a sponsor here. I will make pictures of my setup and post them here. My recent pictures of my flowering tent are posted here at the website, however, since I was not aware of Maxisun's most recent sponsorship this week, I did not show the LED lighting in my posts. I feel a great burden is now lifted and I can submit all photos of my flowering grows without masking your fine product. I look forward to upgrading to some of Maxisun's newer products in the future. Thanks again for your thoughtful sponsorship and for making 420 Magazine the best place to grow and learn.

Welcome! I am using four Maxisun PB 2000 LEDs in my 4-foot X 8-foot X 7.8-foot flowering grow tent. I like them very much. Thank you very much for becoming a sponsor here. I will make pictures of my setup and post them here. My recent pictures of my flowering tent are posted here at the website, however, since I was not aware of Maxisun's most recent sponsorship this week, I did not show the LED lighting in my posts. I feel a great burden is now lifted and I can submit all photos of my flowering grows without masking your fine product. I look forward to upgrading to some of Maxisun's newer products in the future. Thanks again for your thoughtful sponsorship and for making 420 Magazine the best place to grow and learn.
Thank you very much for your support! Please don't hesitate to post your photos here, we all like them.
It's our honor to be a sponsor in 420 Magazine, there is a lot of great grower like you, people are all nice here.
We will be always on the way to reach our vision: MAKING QUALITY LED GROW LIGHTS ACCESSIBLE TO EVERY GROWER.

Hi, For our MG3000, it's 2.4ymol/joule.
Go to the page of MG3000 to get more information.
do they male a 3.5 ymol/joule ? understand that a 4ymol/joule is the highest LED manufactor's can make anything higher is a no-go -- so the next inprovements will come "light spectrum" advances- I'm I correct in saying this ?

Thank you very much for your support! Please don't hesitate to post your photos here, we all like them.
It's our honor to be a sponsor in 420 Magazine, there is a lot of great grower like you, people are all nice here.
We will be always on the way to reach our vision: MAKING QUALITY LED GROW LIGHTS ACCESSIBLE TO EVERY GROWER.
Here are pictures of my large flowering tent with the four Maxsisun PB 2000 LEDs mounted above the canopy.

It is now 4-days since beginning the flowering light cycle of 12-hours day, 12-hours night. Since the information I read online recommended one Maxsisun PB 2000 LED light per an approximate 2-foot X 4-foot grow space, I mounted four PB 2000's in my 4-foot X 8-foot X 7.8-foot flowering tent. The passively cooled LED drivers displace heat well and I have had no overheating problems with heat generated by the LED drivers or LED lamp fixtures in the grow tent. The Maxsisun LEDs are hung approximately 16-to-24-inches above the canopy.

All plants were completely denuded of leaves 4 days ago, except for the topmost fan leaves. As you see, after 4 days the plant stalks and stems have recovered their former leaf profile nicely. This indicates that Maxsisun PB 2000 LEDs are providing ample light intensity and light spectrum for vigorous sustained growth. The leaf denuding project is an experiment to potentially increase plant flower yields.

I have also included a couple of pictures of how I hung the Maxsisun LEDs. I believe this hanging method is stronger and easier to manage than steel clips included with the Maxsisun LEDs. I have big hands and fingers and managing small stainless steel clips was a task requiring steady dexterity which I no longer process.

3.png

Four Maxsisun PB 2000's mounted in a 4-foot X 8-foot X 7.8-foot flowering tent. Beginning flowering cycle.

4.png

Vigorous leaf growth 4 days after leaf denuding. Fruity Pebbles strain.

5.png

Vigorous leaf growth 4 days after leaf denuding. Northern Lights strain.

10.png

LED mounting. Steel mounting wire was doubled over, looped and inserted through the LED mounting hole for hanging the Maxsisun PB 2000 LEDs.

12.png

Steel wires used to mount LEDs. Steel clips were removed before hanging the LEDs.

The giveaway for MG3000 is live! Go and have a look!:hookah:

Day 63 of veg in the 48x48x72 tent with PB2000 LED!
The seeds are Bubba Kush, Fat Banana, Lemon Shining Silver Haze, Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version,Pineapple Kush and Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version.

#Maxsisun #Born for Harvest in 2009
PB2000 LED Grow light: MAXSISUN LED Grow Light: PB Pro Series PB2000 Pro (Remote Control)
0.jpg
Say Maxisun is that the minimum amount and size fans you deem necessary as that's a hefty ratio fan to plant, Simulate storm conditions for extra fat branching? As I've been thinking to place an extra fan to see how that would influence things.

VEG&FLO under #PB1500
Congratulations for your harvest and THX for your support!
"The plants seemed to fill out well under the light. The main stems put on a good bit of bud in flower. Hard to say because I'm sure I could improve yield by doing a better job in a few areas as far as growing goes."
#Maxsisun #Born for Harvest in 2009
PB1500 LED Grow light: MAXSISUN LED Grow Light: PB Series PB1500

Welcome to 420 @Maxsisun !
Had a look at your lights. Very interested in the PB4000 light. I work with two 4 ft by 4 ft tents and seems as though it would fill the space well :)
Hi, Thank you!
I would like to share some feedback under PB4000 light for you.

Back
Top Bottom