Looking For Winner: Mars Hydro FC6500 Giveaway!

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
What’s up guys! Time for 420Magazine Mars Hydro giveaway! Many of you guys might have heard of or used Mars Hydro products. What are your impressions, experience, reviews, or feedback about our products? Preach freely! Speak your mind! Whether you have or have no experience with Mars Hydro, you’re welcomed to this giveaway!
The features of Mars Hydro FC6500:circle-of-love:

1. Top-quality LED Chips: The entire light is built with 2688 pcs Samsung LM301B & Osram 660nm chips. Use more than twice as many LEDs as similar lights to drive the grow lights with low current and avoid overdrive. Quality guaranteed and high efficiency up to 2.8 μmol/j.

2. Uniform PAR Distribution and High PPFD Output: Multi-light bar design and dense distribution of light chips. Enables the LED grow lights to have PPFD values in the range of 1000-1500 μmol/m²/s throughout the effective coverage area.

3. Daisy-chain Dimming Function: Dimming function is available for brightness from 10% to 100%, allowing for different stages of plant growth and saving electricity. Up to 30 lights can be daisy-chained together and be controlled by one mater light.

4. Commercial LED Grow Light: Wave-shaped heat sink increases the heat dissipation area and the IP65 waterproofing enables the lights to operate in wet conditions, providing a good environment for commercial growing. 180°foldable for easier installation.

Prize: 1 FC6500 LED grow light :surf:
Rule:
1. Share your plants' picture and text growing description(light, area, strain, plants days, etc)
2. MUST tag #MarshydroFC6500.
3. Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here):tommy:
4. No offensive words, No negative words, No other brand LED grow lights' shot or words, No Politics words). Peace and love first.

Pick winner:
We will select the winner in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.

Deadline: 15th October

*What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with FC6500 on the 420Magazine.

Welcome to join us and good luck everyone!:goodluck:

#MarshydroFC6500 That's a light :blunt:

20210804_213807.jpg

I started off in this hobby with 2 of the old Mars 300 blurple lights. Added 2 more of them. When I decided to upgrade to "white lights", there weren't all these great options, I had to build my own. The blurples still live on with those I donated them to, some 6 years later.

#MarshydroFC6500

3x3 filled with Gelato and Zkittlez. Homemade 300 watt strip light with Bridgelux strips.

IMG_20210929_074106.jpg

#MarshydroFC6500

@Mars Hydro

Don't know what else to say other than this light far out matches any of my current standard grow bulbs my 6 3.5 week and under girls receive vegging right now. It also dramatically outdoes the 2 1000W Vivosun LEDs, 60W bulb, and cheap floursecent I have in the flower tent with my soon to be 8 week flower,5 week old Amnesia.

I've seen similar lights in action and my oh my...well done guys and gals

20210928_114009~2.jpg

Good Morning @Mars Hydro (Sara), and thank you for another opportunity at one of your great lights.

Today I have one Three Blue Kings under a TSW-2000. #MarshydroFC6500
Not enough to fill all 4 corners in my 4x4 tent, but still a very good light.

With a light like your Mars Hydro FC6500 I think I could finally fill those corner.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Three Blue Kings 9-23c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-23e.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-28.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 9-26b.jpg

That's all folk's.
I have one now and yes, it will definitely crush your 4x4. It's actually built more for a 4x4 than the 5x5 I am using it in. In a 4x4 the edge and corner numbers are spectacular. I hope you win it. I'm entering anyway even though I have one cuz if I could replace the blurples with another FC-E6500, I would then have three top of the line lights for a 5x5 space. But good luck for real.

I have one now and yes, it will definitely crush your 4x4. It's actually built more for a 4x4 than the 5x5 I am using it in. In a 4x4 the edge and corner numbers are spectacular. I hope you win it. I'm entering anyway even though I have one cuz if I could replace the blurples with another FC-E6500, I would then have three top of the line lights for a 5x5 space. But good luck for real.
Thanks for the good vibes @Jon

You must have a fair size room/s to need 3 large lights?

The corners are my biggest problem when filling a 4x4 net with one plant. My current TSW-2000 will fill a 3x3 net about 95+ % and fill the net if done right. (I have images.)

I will give the light a couple try's. It's an excellent light and I am thankfully to @Mars Hydro for giving everyone a chance to own this baby. Mars Hydro FC6500

:goodluck: everyone, and thank you #MarshydroFC6500

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

I don't think anyone is surprised to see me here in this competition hahah. I think I have been very vocal about my need and want to use this light on my next run. I want to do my TS lights in closet versus #MarshydroFC6500 in a 4 ft by 4 ft tent. All with very detailed journal explaining the pros of using either set of lights.

Currently running Mars hydro TS1000 and TSL2000 in my closet and very happy with them but really want to show what I can do with a tent plus the FC6500 I know I can hit those big yields. This grow ends in 3 week and be dry and ready in 4.5 week.
IMG_20210929_022454.jpg

Will be here daily doing everything I can to get my hands on this light lol.

Thanks for the good vibes @Jon

You must have a fair size room/s to need 3 large lights?

The corners are my biggest problem when filling a 4x4 net with one plant. My current TSW-2000 will fill a 3x3 net about 95+ % and fill the net if done right. (I have images.)

I will give the light a couple try's. It's an excellent light and I am thankfully to @Mars Hydro for giving everyone a chance to own this baby. Mars Hydro FC6500

:goodluck: everyone, and thank you #MarshydroFC6500

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

I have three 5x5 spaces. 1 tent. 1 outdoor rig with the Mars Hydro. ! outdoor rig with the blurples. The blurple rig can be easily moved indoors or out at will, it's just a tent frame and lights with blankets for walls. In 2 of those 3 spaces I am technologically current. The blurples are beyond antiquated. I need the second Mars Hydro. Need.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I have three 5x5 spaces. 1 tent. 1 outdoor rig with the Mars Hydro. ! outdoor rig with the blurples. The blurple rig can be easily moved indoors or out at will, it's just a tent frame and lights with blankets for walls. In 2 of those 3 spaces I am technologically current. The blurples are beyond antiquated. I need the second Mars Hydro. Need.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
Dang dude you must get some serious yields!

Back
Top Bottom