Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hello guys. 420 special day will come soon. Are you excited? We are going to make a giveaway to celebrate 420 stoned days.

How to enter the giveaway:

Rule:
The post could be cannabis pictures, videos, or words, and MUST tag #marshydro420sale. (No offensive words, No negative words, No other LED grow lights' shot, No Politics words). Peace and love first.:circle-of-love:

Note:
Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here):hookah:

Pick winner:
We will select the winner in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.:cool:

Prize:
- There will be 3 winners this time. The first winner will be announced on 7th April. The second winner will be announced on 14th April. The last winner will be announced on 20th April.
- The first winner will get a 60x60x140 tent, the second one will get TS1000, the last one will get SP3000. Everyone has a big chance to win. :theband:
- We will have one light/tent every week as a 420 warm-up promotion product, and we will randomly select 3 people every week to get an additional 20 USD coupon to buy our promotional products. :yummy:

The winner needs to help us make a completed grow journal here.

Welcome to share your growing skills or pictures here. We hope everyone can enjoy this giveaway and learn something from it. Stay stoned.:party::party::party:

#marshydro420sale
Is this an April Fools Joke ? Hope I'm 1st as it's my B-Day !

9-790.JPG

Hello guys. 420 special day will come soon. Are you excited? We are going to make a giveaway to celebrate 420 stoned days.

How to enter the giveaway:

Rule:
The post could be cannabis pictures, videos, or words, and MUST tag #marshydro420sale. (No offensive words, No negative words, No other LED grow lights' shot, No Politics words). Peace and love first.:circle-of-love:

Note:
Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here):hookah:

Pick winner:
We will select the winner in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.:cool:

Prize:
- There will be 3 winners this time. The first winner will be announced on 7th April. The second winner will be announced on 14th April. The last winner will be announced on 20th April.
- The first winner will get a 60x60x140 tent, the second one will get TS1000, the last one will get SP3000. Everyone has a big chance to win. :theband:
- We will have one light/tent every week as a 420 warm-up promotion product, and we will randomly select 3 people every week to get an additional 20 USD coupon to buy our promotional products. :yummy:

The winner needs to help us make a completed grow journal here.

Welcome to share your growing skills or pictures here. We hope everyone can enjoy this giveaway and learn something from it. Stay stoned.:party::party::party:
I hope im entered.. I also included a picture of my brand new TSW 2000, not working. I've been talking to Mars hydro solutions. They seem to think I have bad drivers. I had a buddy come over, and check out my light. He hooked up a voltage meter or something like that to it. He said he thinks the drivers are good, he thinks there's a short and the board somewhere the light board. I have let Morris hydro know that but I don't think they understand what I am saying. They seem to think it is a plug issue or a connector issue or a driver issue. Try telling them there is power to the drivers and power from the drivers to the board but no power on the LED chips. It's been a lot of money on this light took me over 4 days of working to pay for this this light. Some people might not think that's a lot but when I take almost a whole week's paycheck to pay for this light and it only worked for like 2 days. My plants are in flower.. so I'm kind of at a loss of what to do. Anybody have any suggestions. I figured I'd enter in this contest maybe I could get a free light since I can't seem to get a light that I paid for to work.
#marshydro420sale
20210331_204348.jpg

20210325_063005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom