Mars Hydro Halloween Gift Voucher Giveaway

Here comes the second question.
What's the difference between FC and FC-E?:slide:
The winner will be announced on the 27th.
This time the voucher amount will be higher than the first time!:cheer:

FC is samsung chips FC-E is not

There's still more guys

Differences between FC series and FC-E series

After we find all their similarities, now it’s time for their differences. They have 5 main differences.

I've already done my research, but I won't be entering, as I've just received an FC-E model

Good luck folks :thumb:

There's still more guys

Differences between FC series and FC-E series

After we find all their similarities, now it’s time for their differences. They have 5 main differences.

I've already done my research, but I won't be entering, as I've just received an FC-E model

Good luck folks :thumb:
It's not for light mate it's vouchers I think enter away I say lol

It's not for light mate it's vouchers I think enter away I say lol
I still think it would be greedy of me to claim a voucher when I already have enough equipment.. hopefully you lot win it.. the wife would kill me anyway if I used the voucher.. she said I've already got 3 lights and 2 tents, why the heck would I need another light.. I said" it's not another light I need, it's another tent" :laugh:

I still think it would be greedy of me to claim a voucher when I already have a light.. hopefully you lot win it.. the wife would kill me anyway if I used the voucher.. she said I've already got 3 lights and 2 tents, why the heck would I need another light.. I said" it's not another light I need, it's another tent" :laugh:
Could be for there inline fans haha or a 3rd tent for your 3rd light haha missis always win lol though

Only reason i have not bought one is the AC models being so close in price.
Think mars is missing a trick get those fans into 420ers hands lets get some good reviews going.
AC infinity seem to be the number one choice i think we could change that. :) ;)

The FC: Has Samsung chips and a MeanWell driver.

The FC E: Has removable and movable light bars. Spacing can be adjusted. It also incorporates UV and IR to the light spectrum.

The last question is worth $100.:woohoo:
Do you know what Mars Hydro's LED name means?:surf:
Click here: Mars Hydro to find the answer!

Congratulations @Kushgrow3579

It was Interesting to see how each series was named. So far Mars is the only light I have ever used. Good luck everyone.

FC: Foldable Commercial
FC-E: Flexible Commercial Economic
SP: Super Penetration
TS: Traditional Substitute

The last question is worth $100.:woohoo:
Do you know what Mars Hydro's LED name means?:surf:
Click here: Mars Hydro to find the answer!
TS refers to the soldering light point, Traditional Substitute
SP refers to the term Single Pole spectrum
FC refers to the term Foldable Comemercial Foot Candle using Samsung
FCE (Efficient) is and advanced Foldable Commercial Foot Candle not using Samsung but Bridgelux-has a removable bar and provides better light intensity

Back
Top Bottom