ViparSpectra Christmas Giveaway: Win $200 Voucher To Buy A Light

Np i did it as of weds day 12.47pm uk.
But im fine with someone else having a shot good luck all ;)
Could you please send me the thread link that you shared with our giveaway? and did you tag anyone to join us? I didn't find the post of it!

Thanks @ViparSpectra

:thumb: You're on the final draw list.

Could you please send me the thread link that you shared with our giveaway? and did you tag anyone to join us? I didn't find the post of it!
I found the 2 posts. @ViparSpectra @Skunksta Followed all the rules

Screenshot_20211223-194322_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211223-194320_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211223-194058_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thank you so much @ViparSpectra

I would like to donate this prize to @Renaissance Man , as a birthday gift, and as a Christmas gift!
Hello,
Please send me your email address in PM, I will apply for the voucher for you. You could send the voucher as a birthday gift and as a Christmas gift for @Renaissance Man
You need to create an account on our official website first so that we could apply for a voucher for you to use on our site!
Congratulations again!

Best,
ViparSpectra Team

Have a great xmas @ViparSpectra .
Its been a great year using your lights.
Thanks for all your support.
Have a great holiday break and a great new year.
And well done the winner/winners ;)

Doing amazing! She only had to push for about 15 minutes with an epidural that didn't work! We already had some celebratory drink last night night with pizza
Awesome!!! Same as me!!! So happy for all of you!!!

Congrats @Rexer Merry Christmas and enjoy the new light mon!!! :ganjamon::ganjamon:
Thank you! But this one will be going to Renaissance Man. And Merry Christmas to you too!
Congratulations @Rexer! Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you! But this one will be going to Renaissance Man, and Merry Christmas to you too

Congratulations @Rexer!!! Merry Christmas!! Such a sweet person!
Thank you Krissi! Merry Christmas to you too
Congratulation @Rexer I'm jealous. :rofl:

Thank you @ViparSpectra
Thanks, but the jealousy will have to be of Renaissance Man as I'm donating this prize to him :cheesygrinsmiley:
Congratulations mucker. :woohoo: @Rexer
Happy Birthday @Renaissance Man congratulations on your new prize. ;)
Thank you @ViparSpectra for your support and fantastic products. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill! I hope you and Stacey have a Merry Christmas!
WooHoo @Rexer ! Enjoy the Holiday and the new Light! HoHoHo!
Thanks StoneOtter! Merry Christmas my friend, and the prize is being donated to Renaissance Man :)

Thank you! But this one will be going to Renaissance Man. And Merry Christmas to you too!

Thank you! But this one will be going to Renaissance Man, and Merry Christmas to you too

Thank you Krissi! Merry Christmas to you too

Thanks, but the jealousy will have to be of Renaissance Man as I'm donating this prize to him :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Bill! I hope you and Stacey have a Merry Christmas!

Thanks StoneOtter! Merry Christmas my friend, and the prize is being donated to Renaissance Man :)
BIG HEART REX! :green_heart: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom