Happy 4th July! ViparSpectra Gift For Independence Day: $299.99 Voucher

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
Late greetings for you: Happy 4th July! :circle-of-love:

Get your gift for July: $299.99 voucher on the official website: ViparSpectra - Best LED Grow Lights in the World
You can pick any products that you like.
420-giveaway活动图.jpg

Giveaway :cheer:

Rule:

1. Like this post and follow us.
2. Visit the page on the official site.
3. Share cannabis pictures and the name with us. MUST tag #ViparSpectra, without other LED grow light's shot.
(No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).

Prize: $299.99 Voucher

Pick winner:
The winner will be picked in a random way. ( The number on the upper right corner of your participation cannabis posts is the number of your participation in the lottery) So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected. 1-2 picture posts each, and no limit for discussion posts.

Deadline:
July 28th

Note: *What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with a $299.99 Voucher's product on 420magazine.

Welcome to join us and have a discussion now!

Best,
ViparSpectra Team

Get your gift for July: $299.99 voucher on the official website: ViparSpectra - Best LED Grow Lights in the World
420-giveaway活动图.jpg

Rule:

3. Share cannabis pictures and the name with us. MUST tag #ViparSpectra, without other LED grow light's shot.

Pick winner:
The winner will be picked in a random way. ( The number on the upper right corner of your participation cannabis posts is the number of your participation in the lottery) So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected. 1-2 picture posts each, and no limit for discussion posts.

Deadline:
July 28th

Note: *What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with a $299.99 Voucher's product on 420magazine.

Best,
ViparSpectra Team
Wow fantastic.
Thank you so much @ViparSpectra
We appreciate everything you do for us.
Bill

Thanks for giving this opportunity to the members here. Get entering guys and girls. The ViparSpectra lights really are great. I'm coming to the end of growing 3 autos under the XS1000 and it's a fantastic light. Had issues with trying new organic amendments running in 2 gallon pots so they don't look too pretty now but the light itself has been spot on. Haven't even gone over 80% power either. Kept my little bonsai mothers happy too.
20210705_214229.jpg

420-giveaway活动图.jpg

Rule:

Pick winner:

Deadline:
July 28th

Best,
ViparSpectra Team
Question about the coverage of the P4000

In the pic below (from your site) there is a diagonal line shown (I added red arrow), is that how the light is supposed to hang in the space, at a diagonal or a graphic depicting something else?

Thx #ViparSpectra

coverage.jpg

Hey @Rexer hope your doing well today.
I'm not entering this one so you have a good chance of winning. Hehe
ViparSpectra has some nice lights to choose from.
Good luck mucker.
Bill
Thanks Bill! I'm doing a bit better today- hope today is a good one for you as well my friend.

Does that mean I get your lucky horseshoes? :rofl:
#ViperSpectra

Rule:

Pick winner:

Deadline:
July 28th

Best,
ViparSpectra Team

#ViparSpectra

Assuming this is a one post per day contest?

Regardless, thanks to Vipar Spectra for another great contest!
Hi Randar,

I edited the first post from them to show the discussions part.

#ViperSpectra

Back
Top Bottom