Happy 4th July! ViparSpectra Gift For Independence Day: $299.99 Voucher

Welcome to share the difference between the XS series and the P series if have two lights.
Plants under XS2000 and P 2000. :love: :love:
1.jpg

The biggest difference between the XS, P, and VS designs, let's have a look!

DiodesLED Driver
XS SeriesSamsung LM301BMean Well
P SeriesSamsung LM281B+Sosen Well
VS SeriesSamsung LM301BMean Well

First, we can see different Diodes and LED Driver between the XS series and P series, The heat dissipation effect of LM301B is better than Samsung LM281B, so the heat dissipation function of XS series is better than P series.

For the back cooling plate design, here is the picture of XS 1500, P1000, and VS1000. Through process design, the area of the back heat sink of XS is larger than that of VS, so the heat dissipation function of xs is better than VS.

1625710382399.png

1625710434018.png

1625712852410.png
#Viparspectra

I wish you would have had these lights instead of the V600's I used to own, these look like they produce WAY better than mine did. I would probably still be using LED to this day instead of HPS. Thx for being a sponsor

0121191751.jpg

#ViparSpectra

There are a lot of beautiful plants in this thread, produced by very talented growers. Whoever wins this month's contest will a) be very lucky to get such a great light to test and, b) be able to do great things with that light. Good luck to all and thanks to Vipar Spectra for these amazing monthly contests!

#ViparSpectra

That's a beautiful plant you have there. Should be a great smoke!
Thank you its hanging drying right now, very tempting to snatch a bud off lol... #ViparSpectra

Awesome. What are you going to grow first with it?
Good question. Currently I have a Three Blue Kings in my new 2x4 tent under the light at 25%. This will be going into DWC when the Green Crack finishes up.
I have a fair amount of seeds, so I haven't decided yet since this will be a sponsor grow. So, I guess the answer to your question is I haven't decide yet, but it will be in soil, in 7 gallon GeoPots.

Tok..

edit: About 60 or 70 different strains to pick from.

Back
Top Bottom