ViparSpectra Christmas Giveaway: Win $200 Voucher To Buy A Light

Frost in it's early stages under two @ViparSpectra lights: P600 and P1000. Although one #ViparSpectra P4000 would be a great replacement for my tent and increase by 200w. Maybe this will be my lucky month, I mean my birthday is in 3 days *wink wink
Thanks for the tag, @Krissi1982!

20211214_091341.jpg

Frost in it's early stages under two @ViparSpectra lights: P600 and P1000. Although one #ViparSpectra P4000 would be a great replacement for my tent and increase by 200w. Maybe this will be my lucky month, I mean my birthday is in 3 days *wink wink
Thanks for the tag, @Krissi1982!

20211214_091341.jpg
Well in that case if I win-- it's yours as a bday gift!

The last day to join us! A few people join us, maybe you're on the vacation of Christmas?
It seems that you don't like this giveaway activity, may I know the reason?

No pics of the plants today..at Labor and Delivery waiting for a baby
#ViparSpectra P4000
16401193411503884912370690583204.jpg
Congratulations my friend. :green_heart:
Hope everyone is healthy and doing well.

Stay safe
Bill

Huge congratulations!!! Looks like there's gonna be two birthdays close together!!!!
:love::love::circle-of-love::party:
Yep, however, this one isn't mine. I get a kick out of saying that because it's not hers either. My wife is a surrogate for someone!

Yep, however, this one isn't mine. I get a kick out of saying that because it's not hers either. My wife is a surrogate for someone!
How beautiful. That brought a tear to my eye for someone who has had many miscarriages....I just saw a special on a surrogate mother the other day...your wife fills my heart with love...kudos to you both...good karma

Back
Top Bottom