ViparSpectra Photo Contest P4000

A new Giveaway is coming soon, the prize will be a $399.99 voucher. How do you like it?
I would buy the P4000 Light and pair it with the 600D grow tent, It would fit in my closet space like a glove. The light would give full coverage in veg and flower.

I would buy the P4000 Light and pair it with the 600D grow tent, It would fit in my closet space like a glove. The light would give full coverage in veg and flower.
@ViparSpectra for me that's a simple decision, XS-4000 for my 4x4 tent.
Thank you for your joining, the new giveaway will be published today or tomorrow, welcome to join us and support us. :circle-of-love:

Thanks to the nice pictures taken by our fans for #viparspectra XS4000

ViparSpectra XS4000 480W Infrared Full Spectrum LED Grow Light:
Samsung LM301B LEDs
Mean Well driver
Flexible dimmer from 5% to 100% brightness
Ideal cooling system
For 5’x4’ vegetative coverage at 28”
5’x3’flowering coverage at 24"

Which point is the most important for you? Leave your comment.

The XS4000 is a lil bit better quality diodes and driver although I am currently using the P4000 and growing some really decent dank.
Thank you for your support. :love: Did you meet any questions with our P4000?

Thanksgiving Day is coming, we're going to do a series of giveaways!
What kind of prize do you like best?

Welcome to join us and pay attention to our news!
Have a nice day, everyone!:goodluck::goodluck:

Thanksgiving Day is coming, we're going to do a series of giveaways!
What kind of prize do you like best?

Welcome to join us and pay attention to our news!
Have a nice day, everyone!:goodluck::goodluck:

How about changing it up a bit and offer a tent or other supplies a grower could use. :thanks:

How about changing it up a bit and offer a tent or other supplies a grower could use. :thanks:
Okay, tent, and what's the next one that you could use?:)

Get some fans to market.
Im pretty sure you could turn out a carbon copy.
Of the one most popular that people tend to buy.
Right price and it could really take of.
wink wink. ;)

One of the most important things to me when buying a light are the length of the cords. The Drivers need to be detachable & the cords long enough to mount the drivers outside of the tent. Sure wish more light companies did this or at least had extension cords / adapters available for purchase so you have that option. There you go. A market nobody has captured yet. Cords so you can place your drivers outside the tent. Wish I had electrical knowledge to do it.
I'd be rich.

Its time for a new years new light vipar dip your foot in the world of bar lighting.
Start the year of with a bang.
New fans new lights :p
Or an updated version with as @Buds Buddy said with detachable drivers and longer cords.

As a lucky winner of the p4000. Make sure you get your entries in guys. You wont be disappointed if you win. These are some well made units right here. Only 1 week with mine and love it already.
20211105_132458.jpg
20211105_132330.jpg
20211105_132228.jpg
20211105_125758.jpg
20211105_123745.jpg
20211105_123104.jpg

One of the most important things to me when buying a light are the length of the cords. The Drivers need to be detachable & the cords long enough to mount the drivers outside of the tent. Sure wish more light companies did this or at least had extension cords / adapters available for purchase so you have that option. There you go. A market nobody has captured yet. Cords so you can place your drivers outside the tent. Wish I had electrical knowledge to do it.
I'd be rich.
Its time for a new years new light vipar dip your foot in the world of bar lighting.
Start the year of with a bang.
New fans new lights :p
Or an updated version with as @Buds Buddy said with detachable drivers and longer cords.

Hi, could you please tell us more details to help us to design a better light for all growers?
The drivers could be detachable for our new bar light.

Here’s today’s pics

The burple is the V 600 reflecting off the back wall .
looks beautiful and happy:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom