ViparSpectra Giveaway For Amazon Prime Day, 20% Off: XS2000 & 48"x24"x60" Grow Tent

WOW i never win anything. Thanks everyone and a special thanks to #vipaspectra for putting on such a great prize
give away . I am truely shocked i won.All thats left is to do tell the other half i got another tent going up. Im sure she wont mind lol.Again thanks everyone some great pics and anyone that liked my pics thanks you hope you pop
and check the journal when i start it see what this new setup can do. o_O o_O o_O :Namaste: :cool:

The GREAT people over at #ViparSpectra have informed me they dont have any tents in the uk.:( BUT i did say
GREAT people over at #ViparSpectra and hes why.They have kindly offered to send me another light to replace the tent WOW just WOW a p1000 would of liked the XS1000 just becuase of heat issue in the summer here in the uk but great
come back. Now both my tents will be Vipa powered i also have a XS4000 in my bigger tent doing a great job.
:love::Namaste: PS. thanks Bill284 (love your purple pics) Feel blessed today folks..

The GREAT people over at #ViparSpectra have informed me they dont have any tents in the uk.:( BUT i did say
GREAT people over at #ViparSpectra and hes why.They have kindly offered to send me another light to replace the tent WOW just WOW a p1000 would of liked the XS1000 just becuase of heat issue in the summer here in the uk but great
come back. Now both my tents will be Vipa powered i also have a XS4000 in my bigger tent doing a great job.
:love::Namaste: PS. thanks Bill284 (love your purple pics) Feel blessed today folks..
Wow thats an awesome deal.
ViparSpectra really came through for you.
Top notch harvests from now on @skunksa
I'm very happy for you. :thumb:
Bill

Hi, Thank you for mention the heat issue, welcome to share more details to help our engineers optimize product performance. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

The issues is mine being summer.Not the product :thumb: and the sexy pics the two shiney XS's would make.
P1000 has great reviews just hot in doors in the uk and need every advantage to try beat the heat. Looking forward
to growing already have clones and seedlings on day 13. Hope i can do the lights justice and thanks for the opportunity.:love:

Discount Notice Again. :cheer: :cheer:

Official site: ViparSpectra - Best LED Grow Lights in the World
独立站社媒论坛图.jpg

Lights just turned up THANKS

ViparSpectra

Will take some unpacking pics for the journal. Again thanks for the opportunity to test these great lights.
As already said i own a XS4000 and its doing a great job im taking down a 300 watt bar light bought three
months ago to replace with these two lights and feel confident after working with the XS4000 they will do
just as good a job if not better. :cool:

7F3349FD-981B-4FF6-8481-03EFBBF41CDB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom