Looking For Tester Of ViparSpectra P4000

Platinum Cookies
Screenshot_20210909-152729.png

#viparspectraP4000

Thanks brotha, am a perfectionist, if it’s not just right, I’ll usually scrap something and start all over :rofl: that light turned all the way up draws around 300-320 watts, it comes out to roughly 54 watts per cob, I usually run it dimmed way down, maybe 20ish watts each or possibly even less, it’s super efficient, if I turn it up much more than that the plants start getting wicked stressed out and I’ve turned the top of a couple plants white running it up too high, even par from wall to wall at 8-10” above canopy. Probably the only downside was cost to build and time for everything to show up. Won’t go into detail on how I built it or what I used due to this being a sponsors post, but I based it off @fanleaf’s massive 42 cob array on a smaller scale
no prob and interesting, i may have to look into this style at some point in the future. Thank you for sharing.

I want to thank @ViparSpectra for this sponsorship . Looks like we have 4 monster Zkittles in DWC around 10 days into veg which are actually under a V600 . @Rexer i get to join you with the P4000 & I started to give those 4 girls up now I’m glad I didn’t. Thanks for all the congratulations, I’ll start a thread and post a tag here .

Back
Top Bottom