Looking For A Tester For ViparSpectra New XS1500 Pro - Ready Or Not?

The ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro does come with a new generation design lens.
With the light testing going on now I am sure the lenses create much better canopy penetration

Would be nice to grow with a "real" grow light. Have been building my own for six years now since my first Amazon blurple I thought was 1000w...

I don't have any friends to tag so I guess my chances aren't so good. Good luck all
You can tag me if you want and I’m sure @Darade + @Bill284 wouldn’t mind. Good Luck +Happy Growing! CL🍀 :thumb: :goodluck::high-five::Namaste:

Yes, the ViparSpectra XS1500 pro come with lenses. The improved distribution of light as well as the deeper level of penetration should have a significant impact on yield in my opinion.
@013 @Bill284 @Jon

Yes, the ViparSpectra XS1500 pro comes with lenses. The improved distribution of light as well as the deeper level of penetration should have a significant impact on yield in my opinion.
@Emilya Green @CaptainLucky @bluter

Yes, the ViparSpectra XS1500 pro comes with lenses. The improved distribution of light as well as the deeper level of penetration should have a significant impact on yield in my opinion.
@Emilya Green @CaptainLucky @bluter
Thanks for the tag and I’m ready to start growing some new seeds. I just need @ViparSpectra to send me their new XS1500. I have the soil, containers, nutrients, tent and the experience. Only thing missing is your XS1500. CL🍀

1. "Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"
Yes it does! I think it will allow for better spread of light that will result in better yields!
2. @ 3 grower friends
@Rafiki @TimerGuy @holy smoke
:cheer:Many blessings to you.

I want to win this light...
@Randar @West Hippie @ViparSpectra

I’m running this lite it’s working awesome SMQ day 15

D84D39BE-CE0A-4338-B235-442BA085FEDD.jpeg

1. "Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"
Yes it does! I think it will allow for better spread of light that will result in better yields!
2. @ 3 grower friends
@Emerald @TentGrow @UbiKaNoobi
Thanks for your positivity Rander!

The ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro does come with a new generation design lens.
With the light testing going on now I am sure the lenses create much better canopy penetration

Would be nice to grow with a "real" grow light. Have been building my own for six years now since my first Amazon blurple I thought was 1000w...

I don't have any friends to tag so I guess my chances aren't so good. Good luck all
feel free to tag me

Yes, the ViparSpectra XS1500 pro come with lenses. The improved distribution of light as well as the deeper level of penetration should have a significant impact on yield in my opinion.
@Trala @Grand Daddy Black @Skunksta

Back
Top Bottom