Looking For A Tester For ViparSpectra New XS1500 Pro - Ready Or Not?

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
Hi, 420 Magazine members,

Good news! 2023 ViparSpectra new arrival XS1500 Pro grow lights with new-gen lens design for high penetration are available on the US and AU stores now! :cheer:

We'd like to hunt for a tester for this new product- XS1500 Pro in March days. Do you want to be the tester? Let's go for it.

The features of ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro:
1. OPTICAL LENSES DESIGN DIMMABLE LED GROW LIGHT
VIPARSPECTRA 2023 new arrival XS1500 Pro grow light has optical lenses design that ensures more concentrated light and less light loss to achieve the most uniform PPFD for optimal photosynthesis and growth, ensuring plants absorb balanced PPFD in each corner, enhancing balanced growth for healthier growth and higher yields.

2. DIMMING DAISY CHAIN GROW LIGHTS
The dimming daisy chain feature allows you to connect up to 20pcs XS1500 Pro for unified dimming, especially beneficial for your commercial growing, horizontal and vertical farming, greenhouse planting and hydroponics, etc. The external dimmer give you the flexibility to manipulate light levels for perfect growth performance at all stages.

3. OPTIMIZED SPECTRUM & SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION
Consists of 660nm red light, 3000K 5000K white light, and 730nm Infrared (IR) light, emits a wide waveband to provide plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. Silent fan-less design. The large areas of solid aluminum heat-sinks is essential for heat dissipation while ensuring a long lifespan.

4. LOWER RUNNING COST GROW LIGHT FIXTURE
Consumes only 150W compared to traditional 250W HPS/MH! Perfect for 3x3 ft vegetative coverage and 2x2 ft flowering coverage. 2pcs XS1500 Pro fixtures are prefect for 4X2 ft grow tent. Remember to properly adjust the brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.

2.png

3.png

5.png

Look for Tester Giveaway
寻找新品XS1500-Pro测试者活动海报.png

🏆 Prize:
1x New Product XS1000 Pro

📝Rules:
1. Answer question in the replies, "Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"
2. @ 3 grower friends (username here at 420 Magazine)

📆 Deadline:
March 30, 2023

🔒 Pick winner:
One (1) winner will be picked out randomly on Mar 31, 2023. The more friends you tag, the more chance you will win.

*What the lucky winner needs to do:
Share your grow journal with XS1500 Pro on 420 Magazine.

Note:
1. Multiple entries are welcomed.
2. Giveaway open to the area of USA, CA, UK, and AU only.
3. The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! :goodluck::thanks:

ViparSpectra Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good News:
You have Saving Money Code for XS1500 Pro purchase - 420XS15PRO.

Amazon
New XS1500 Pro for the US buyers
New XS1500 Pro for the Australia buyers

Official
US: ViparSpectra 2023 Lens Design XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light
AU: ViparSpectra 2023 Lens Design XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light

1. "Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"
Yes it does! I think it will allow for better spread of light that will result in better yields!
@VetSmoke85 @OGpapa @Bill284

1. "Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"
Yes it does! I think it will allow for better spread of light that will result in better yields!
Thanks @Randar Good luck Amigo :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I own one great looking lights.
For the price with 420 discount you cant go wrong.
4 of these ladies in a 4x4 even a 5x5 i think would be a thing of beauty.
Might even switch up myself 3 in my space would do i think.
Daisy chain and the coming of some type of remote/led panel.

Good luck you wont be unhappy if they pick you.
Hmmmm :ganjamon:

📝Rules:
1. Answer question in the replies, "Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"

📆 Deadline:
March 30, 2023

Hello @ViparSpectra ! Look at the awesome gear your giving away!

I believe with the NEW xs1500 pro upgraded lenses will definitely increase yields because of the even canopy penetration. That is a indoor growers nemesis. Lights have always had uneven hot spots, UNTIL now. With this upgraded lense, it will not only give your plants balanced ppfd, it's healthier, and you just might get a bigger yield! How can you not be intrigued?

@AspenCultivator @DV8 @stinker

:thumb:You did get the design point. Good luck to you!

Hello @ViparSpectra ! Look at the awesome gear your giving away!

I believe with the NEW xs1500 pro upgraded lenses will definitely increase yields because of the even canopy penetration. That is a indoor growers nemesis. Lights have always had uneven hot spots, UNTIL now. With this upgraded lense, it will not only give your plants balanced ppfd, it's healthier, and you just might get a bigger yield! How can you not be intrigued?

@AspenCultivator @DV8 @stinker
Yes for sure bro, wish you good luck!!!

Hi, 420 Magazine members,

Good news! 2023 ViparSpectra new arrival XS1500 Pro grow lights with new-gen lens design for high penetration are available on the US and AU stores now! :cheer:

We'd like to hunt for a tester for this new product- XS1500 Pro in March days. Do you want to be the tester? Let's go for it.

The features of ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro:
1. OPTICAL LENSES DESIGN DIMMABLE LED GROW LIGHT
VIPARSPECTRA 2023 new arrival XS1500 Pro grow light has optical lenses design that ensures more concentrated light and less light loss to achieve the most uniform PPFD for optimal photosynthesis and growth, ensuring plants absorb balanced PPFD in each corner, enhancing balanced growth for healthier growth and higher yields.

2. DIMMING DAISY CHAIN GROW LIGHTS
The dimming daisy chain feature allows you to connect up to 20pcs XS1500 Pro for unified dimming, especially beneficial for your commercial growing, horizontal and vertical farming, greenhouse planting and hydroponics, etc. The external dimmer give you the flexibility to manipulate light levels for perfect growth performance at all stages.

3. OPTIMIZED SPECTRUM & SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION
Consists of 660nm red light, 3000K 5000K white light, and 730nm Infrared (IR) light, emits a wide waveband to provide plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. Silent fan-less design. The large areas of solid aluminum heat-sinks is essential for heat dissipation while ensuring a long lifespan.

4. LOWER RUNNING COST GROW LIGHT FIXTURE
Consumes only 150W compared to traditional 250W HPS/MH! Perfect for 3x3 ft vegetative coverage and 2x2 ft flowering coverage. 2pcs XS1500 Pro fixtures are prefect for 4X2 ft grow tent. Remember to properly adjust the brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.

2.png

3.png

5.png

Look for Tester Giveaway
寻找新品XS1500-Pro测试者活动海报.png

🏆 Prize:
1x New Product XS1000 Pro

📝Rules:

📆 Deadline:
March 30, 2023

🔒 Pick winner:
One (1) winner will be picked out randomly on Mar 31, 2023. The more friends you tag, the more chance you will win.

*What the lucky winner needs to do:
Share your grow journal with XS1500 Pro on 420 Magazine.

Note:
1. Multiple entries are welcomed.
2. Giveaway open to the area of USA, CA, UK, and AU only.
3. The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

ViparSpectra Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good News:
You have Saving Money Code for XS1500 Pro purchase - 420XS15PRO.

Amazon
New XS1500 Pro for the US buyers
New XS1500 Pro for the Australia buyers

Official
US: ViparSpectra 2023 Lens Design XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light
AU: ViparSpectra 2023 Lens Design XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light
Hello everybody! A correction: The prize should be XS1500 PRO.

Thank you for joining the event!!

Yes it does! I think the lenses provide far superior canopy penetration and would cover a 2x2 tent far more evenly than lights without lenses.
@InTheShed @420noobie @high 420kwats

Yes it does! I think the lenses provide far superior canopy penetration and would cover a 2x2 tent far more evenly than lights without lenses.
@InTheShed @420noobie @high 420kwats
Thanks for the comment. Wish you luck!!

Q:
"Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"
A:
"As a matter of I do believe the lenses will affect the harvest, as you'll get a more even PAR layout, even "hot-spots", this will affect mainly the side colas; which usually never receive that much light due to the reduced PAR on most traditional lights that don't have this lens! (oh and yes they come with lenses)"

Tags:
@Buds Buddy, @BakedARea, @Jon

Yes it does! I think the lenses will result in denser, tastier, trichome-ier nugs!
@canna @Ever-Green @Baked
Thanks for your positivity!! All the best to you. :high-five:

Q:
"Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"
A:
"As a matter of I do believe the lenses will affect the harvest, as you'll get a more even PAR layout, even "hot-spots", this will affect mainly the side colas; which usually never receive that much light due to the reduced PAR on most traditional lights that don't have this lens! (oh and yes they come with lenses)"

Tags:
@Buds Buddy, @BakedARea, @Jon
A uniform distribution of PAR values facilitates harvesting.

Fingers crossed for you! :woohoo:

Well apparently when you give your new light to so many users nobody wants to play the game! 🫶 :nerd-with-glasses::cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck @Randar

Try to use users that have currently logged in. Not users from 2009,2010, 2012

Makes things better the more people get involved!
:thumb:

Yes it does! I think the lenses, by creating a more even light distribution, would allow for better efficiency. With better light coverage over the entire area, you don't have to turn up the light as much to make sure those edges are getting good coverage!
@Kanno26 @7Dust2 @Tokin Roll

Back
Top Bottom