Looking For Tester Of ViparSpectra KS2500 - Ready Or Not?

Hey everybody!

Last 2 days till the activity “Looking For Tester Of ViparSpectra KS2500” ends. Did you join in the activity?
Here is the list of all participants! Thank you all for joining in our activity! Let us know if we miss the info of you.

1671015258506.png

Before December 16th, join us more, the more chance you could be the winner. Don't forget to invite your friends!

Good luck to everyone! :goodluck:

Thought I'd throw my cannabis loving hat in the ring before the deadline ends. Hope everyone here is doing well and have a green day mates! :Namaste:

#ViparSpectra #KS2500

Thank you for your continued support and generous giveaway's @ViparSpectra, it is much appreciated!:thanks:

#VivarSpectra #KS2500

Latest pic of my West Coast O.G, still in veg, first grow with badly done LST :D
73-jpg.2617627
Thank you for sharing and taking part in the contest! But please don't forget to tag it correctly #ViparSpectra, good luck to you! lol~

Thought I'd throw my cannabis loving hat in the ring before the deadline ends. Hope everyone here is doing well and have a green day mates! :Namaste:

#ViparSpectra #KS2500

Thank you for your continued support and generous giveaway's @ViparSpectra, it is much appreciated!:thanks:
Hope you are doing great and good luck mate:Namaste:

#ViparSpectra, #KS2500

First off I would like the say thank you to #viparspectra for this give away & good luck to everyone who has entered.

This will be my last entry; sour autos(pinks) all in flower now so couple more weeks with them.

22F1F4BF-3000-446A-9C56-F8C9AF10A6EC.jpeg

80BC115A-038A-42E3-85F0-E3D2DE4A3A04.jpeg
That looks awesome! Great job! And best of luck to you!:cheer:

Thank you for sharing and taking part in the contest! But please don't forget to tag it correctly #ViparSpectra, good luck to you! lol~
Oops, I blame the cannabis... I can't edit it anymore lol. Apologies @ViparSpectra . o_O I'll try again here ;)

West Coast OG Auto in veg:
c5-jpg.2618006

#ViparSpectra #KS2500

Back
Top Bottom