ViparSpectra Christmas Giveaway: Win $200 Voucher To Buy A Light

Wow @Rexer, you are a top notch dude in my book! I will make you all proud! Thank you for the birthday wishes and this has been a great Christmas season!

This :420: community never ceases to amaze me. Much love to you all!

Any pics of one? I don't see them on your website. :love:
unnamed.jpg

Thank you! But this one will be going to Renaissance Man. And Merry Christmas to you too!

Thank you! But this one will be going to Renaissance Man, and Merry Christmas to you too

Thank you Krissi! Merry Christmas to you too

Thanks, but the jealousy will have to be of Renaissance Man as I'm donating this prize to him :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Bill! I hope you and Stacey have a Merry Christmas!

Thanks StoneOtter! Merry Christmas my friend, and the prize is being donated to Renaissance Man :)
Rexers just that type of person :love: I bet Renaisscane Man is more than thankful. And knowing that you made some1 happy, thats the real hapiness.

Rexers just that type of person :love: I bet Renaisscane Man is more than thankful.
Awe thanks Verbalist- I'm thinking he is.
And knowing that you made some1 happy, thats the real hapiness.
Busted!
And yes, I totally agree, especially at this time of year- it makes me smile.

Hello growers,

I know you like seeds, soil, nutrient solution, tents, planting bags, fans...
You like everything related to cannabis cultivation, so ViparSpectra designs, manufactures, and sells LED grow lights with excellent performance for you.

As you know, our new bar light is coming soon! We’re going to start a voucher giveaway for you to buy our new bar light!

Merry Christmas in advance! Come and join us to win the prize!

Rules:
1. Follow ViparSpectra on 420 Magazine.
2. Submit photos of your best plants. No limit of post amount. Love and peace!
3. Tag friends.
4. Share this thread with other threads.

Prize:
$200.00 Voucher on www.viparspectra.com

Pick winner:
The winner will be picked in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.
#No pains, no gains.

Time:
Entrance: Dec. 11-22 PST.
Winners Announcement: Dec. 23 PST.
Sending Payment: Dec. 24 PST.

*What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal on 420 Magazine and in our discussion thread with your ViparSpectra light!
#KS2500
#ViparSpectra
Thank you for the giveaway @ViparSpectra

IMG_20221201_094034.jpg

Back
Top Bottom