Parfactworks HB1000&HB1500 Giveaway, Pick Out 6 - 8 Winners!

#Parfactworks

3 Amnesia Haze clones flowering away.
Week 3

20211001_083328.jpg
Ammy's sisters other misters! :love::ciao:

Bro I feel you with your lights and foil. I'm still only halfway there, on my veg tent (good stuff is in flower) I started there myself and I applaud you. You're making it work!!
thanks, appreciate that. I would like to get a veg tent eventually too but for now the old shower is working quite well haha. Nice, always a good feeling knowing a fresh harvest of premium herbs is almost imminent

thanks, appreciate that. I would like to get a veg tent eventually too but for now the old shower is working quite well haha. Nice, always a good feeling knowing a fresh harvest of premium herbs is almost imminent
my favorite part of this setup though is the recycled orange mushroom container reflectors i just made haha.

Hey man...resourcefulness is not something that most people have

my favorite part of this setup though is the recycled orange mushroom container reflectors i just made haha.
They're pretty bomb. I dig it at all. Im constantly raising and lowering and twisting my lights around in the veg tent since they have such little output..I empathize

Hey man...resourcefulness is not something that most people have
They're pretty bomb. I dig it at all. Im constantly raising and lowering and twisting my lights around in the veg tent since they have such little output..I empathize
thank you, i have always tried to be as resourceful as possible. One mans trash is anothers treasure in this case lol. Yeah i get that, with those houshold leds im using im pretty impressed that i am able to get around 10k-12k lux across the canopy and that it is actually pretty evenly spread the way they are angled now so i definitely feel ya on that. Maybe we will both get lucky someday on one of these contests haha. Goodluck to everyone participating in this one aswell.

Hi everyone and everyone at @ParfactWorks

My veggie tent today. 2 get moved out every day into my flower tent to have better lights. It helps!

#parfactworks

20211003_122342.jpg

20211003_123453.jpg

Back
Top Bottom