Parfactworks HB1000&HB1500 Giveaway, Pick Out 6 - 8 Winners!

Hello ParfactWorks, I am pleased to hear that I won a light in your drawing. Unfortunately, it would appear that I do not qualify to win as I live in Europe.

I answered the question that you asked, tell us where you are from? CA – USA - What you wanted to know was: Where do you live? Europe

I only made the one participatory submission. When I realized I was excluded, I did not make another entry. I would love the light, If I do not qualify, please choose another participant. Thanks, stinker
Congrats on the win Stinker!
there was one person on earlier pages who said if someone not from the us or canada won that they could contact them and have the light shipped to them first and you would just have to pay them for shipping to your country i believe.

Let me know @ParfactWorks how I can help get the light into @stinker 's hands. I understand that you have a warehouse in the US. I am willing to have the light shipped to me, and I would be more than happy to relabel it and have it shipped it out to Stinker as long as the shipping charges are taken care of. I'm assuming Stinker that it will be a little pricey but it would still be worth it considering! Let's make it happen for you.

Congrats on the win Stinker!

Let me know @ParfactWorks how I can help get the light into @stinker 's hands. I understand that you have a warehouse in the US. I am willing to have the light shipped to me, and I would be more than happy to relabel it and have it shipped it out to Stinker as long as the shipping charges are taken care of. I'm assuming Stinker that it will be a little pricey but it would still be worth it considering! Let's make it happen for you.
Thank you Baked, that is very nice of you. This is a great light, I would rather see it go to someone stateside that needs an entry level light. As soon as I saw the USA/Canada requirements I did not submit another entry. I'm surprised I won with 1 entry.:) Sorry for any confusion. :Rasta:
:green_heart:

didnt mean to hit post reply there my bad. Yeah i wasnt too sure what you said sorry for but then i thought maybe you forgot to tag my username lol. Looking forward to seeing everyones plants, i will forsure be following the winners of this contest too.
Absolutely!

Congratulations to the winners, from all that has been seen, Parfactworks puts together some extremely solid lights. Thank you Parfactworks for putting this together for us.

I keep going to there site and I can’t pick which one I like the best. I’m seeing a lot of good reviews so hopefully some of us get to see how well they work.
Have you looked at the Goliath that West Hippie is using?

I'm liking the @ParfactWorks ZE250 so far. I'm not just saying that either, I really do like it. It runs cool and gives off an immense amount of light. I also must say it is my first LED and have nothing to compare it to.

:rofl:
Yeah wasn't thinking there- time to put the phone down, and pickup the TV remote :bongrip:
I was there last night buddy :passitleft:

I just finished scanning there website and I’m impressed also. The light I currently run is a very close competitor in my opinion except one difference. My light has 450 281b’s while the hb1500 has 316 301h’s. Are the 301h leds honestly that much better? I’m thinking when it comes to quantity of 281b’s compared to less 301h…. If I’m making sense.

Back
Top Bottom