Vivosun Giveaway: Get New AeroWave A6 Clip Fan

#LoveWhatYouGrow

Lemon tree X Dosido*lights off*

IMG_20220724_205432981.jpg

I don't have a grow going right now. It's "extreme Summer" here, and my bedroom is on the South side in what was once an attic, so the original owner / builder didn't care that it was 100°F on an average warm day (and hotter on a hot day), only dropping to about 90°F at night, this time of year - and, since I only have one circulation fan, it's semi-permanently parked to blow air at my head from 12" away when I'm trying to sleep, lol. Right now, I'd rather have it blowing on me than on some cannabis plants. At least unless/until I swing my arm up over my head in my sleep and bump the thing, and it falls onto my head... again ;). It's 40 years old, so it's pretty sturdy - but it's also pretty heavy. My head is a bit older, and is also pretty sturdy, lol. So no grow, yet.

But I did want to use the opportunity to mention that I bought a 50-pack of your three-gallon black/white plastic grow bags several years ago, and can state that they're very durable. I assumed they wouldn't be, and hoped that the things would hold up for one outdoor growing season. Turns out they last at least three years - in the sunlight, too. I decided to put one on top of the porch rail, and tie it to the post. But I forgot to bring the roll of jute twine out, so I went back inside. Returned with it and... Hmm, why would someone steal a tomato plant??? Oh. Whoops - it had fallen off, and landed 7' below. The tomato plant was broken, but the grow bag was fine. I put an extra Carolina Reaper pepper plant in it, and gave it to my mother. She reused it the next year, and the year after that. And this year, too. It's looking like it'll last through year #4. I can recommend this product (and already have).

Let's congratulate @HappyHazmat88 & @Tokin Roll for winning the Aerowave A6 Clip Fan
Please contact me to provide more information.
1658904208259.png
1658904217989.png

Thanks for all your participation. We are going to provide much better products for you.
Official website: VIVOSUN
Amazon Store: VIVOSUN: Deals
See you next time!

Let's congratulate @HappyHazmat88 & @Tokin Roll for winning the Aerowave A6 Clip Fan
Please contact me to provide more information.
1658904208259.png
1658904217989.png

Thanks for all your participation. We are going to provide much better products for you.
Official website: VIVOSUN
Amazon Store: VIVOSUN: Deals
See you next time!
Congrats Hap & Tok couldn't have happened to 2 nicer members. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Sorry for the delay in getting back, I was in IOWA for the for the Ragbrai ride.
I just got back late Saturday, I was a week long adventure riding a bike across the state of Iowa.

I am back and want to say that I truly appreciate winning this fan @VIVOSUN , because I am taking my grow tent to the next level and this will help very much.

I have increase my ventilation due to the recent upgrade in my light source, and I am upgrading everything in my tent.

Thank you again @VIVOSUN

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

:yummy:Prize: VIVOSUN AeroWave A6 Clip Fan*2 :yummy:

:yummy:Valid Period: Jul 21-Jul 27 :yummy:

Rules:

1. Follow @VIVOSUN on 420 Magazine + Like this thread
  2. Comment with your grow journal or your impression of VIVOSUN products, If you don’t have a VIVOSUN product, you can show your plants with hashtag #LoveWhatYouGrow (No other brand name, No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words)
  3. Only For US Farmers
How to select the winner: We will select two winners in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.

What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal and product review with the prize on the 420 Magazine forum with the hashtag#LoveWhatYouGrow

Giveaway-Banner 0721.jpg
Been at it for years and finally got a vivosun complete set up .and its amazing the vs400 led seems to be great just not a lot of reviews for the new stuff thank u and much love

Rules:

2. Comment with your grow journal or your impression of VIVOSUN products, If you don’t have a VIVOSUN product, you can show your plants with hashtag #LoveWhatYouGrow (No other brand name, No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words)
  3. Only For US Farmers
How to select the winner: We will select two winners in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.

What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal and product review with the prize on the 420 Magazine forum with the hashtag#LoveWhatYouGrow

Giveaway-Banner 0721.jpg
Been at it for years and finally got a complete set up tent amazing love yall keep rocking

20220428_062649_HDR_(1).jpg

20220427_061537_HDR.jpg

Good Day All,

I want to appoligize for the delay in getting this review posted.

Aerowave A6 6-inch Oscillating clip-on Fan

As you may know I was fortunate enough to win a @VIVOSUN Aerowave A6 Fan. I was pleasantly surprised after receiving and install the Aerowave A6, packaged very well to protect this little gem. The one think first things I notice is this clip-on fan is fully adjustable with 80° horizontal and 120° vertical oscillation range. The fan cost a little more, but in my opinion, it is a great value. With two of these in a 4x4 tent will eliminate any air circulation problem you may of have had.

Another great feature about the A6 is the strength of the clip on the fan. I don’t think I will have any issues with the fan sliding down the tent post, and talk about quiet. My hearing isn’t the best, but I can’t even hear the thing.

So, to say I am totally enamored with this fan would be an understatement.

You need to look no further, if you are looking for an exceptional fan from a company that continues to provide excellent and affordable equipment for the common grower.

I will update more on this as my grow continues.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Rules:

3. Only For US Farmers

Giveaway-Banner 0721.jpg
I love vivosun iv only used inline booster fans but iv ran a six inch vivasun for 5 years straight she still working hard knock.on wood would love a vivasun clip.fan ..@mountainman80

Back
Top Bottom